Author Topic: Anyone notice BLM is only around during election seasons?  (Read 6477 times)

i mean if you hate dogs cops are great at killing forgettons
why dont we just rename the police force to dog exterminator
i think that makes it less confusing
really, though, cops are great guys. they kill dogs for FREE?? no money???? and they do it with all the scrutiny by the foolish baby boy furry boys???????? braver than any army combined yknow what im sayin aha

guys we should KILL ALL COPS! no exceptions!!!1! crime can't happen if there aren't any cops!

guys we should KILL ALL COPS! no exceptions!!!1! crime can't happen if there aren't any cops!
this is actually true. your first good post

if this really is a simulation, can someone please for the love of god just delete the save file

if you live in a city where cops are killing your dogs then changes are cops aren't the thing you have to worry about
drool for that boot baybee

if you live in a city where cops are killing your dogs then changes are cops aren't the thing you have to worry about
Shoot cops, shoot feds.

this is actually true. your first good post
"edgy bad, stop making edgy jokes cheese" (even tho i never have) but makes edgy jokes himself

"edgy bad, stop making edgy jokes cheese" (even tho i never have) but makes edgy jokes himself
no dude hes serious

no dude hes serious
ok i'm gullible but i'm not THAT gullible

this is embarrassing cheesepizza lol

not only have I never said anything like that to you but also you're stupid

not only have I never said anything like that to you but also you're stupid
no u

Message Deleted by original poster.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 08:05:37 PM by VTECPicaro »

death to millennials 
:avocado: :frying_pan_with_egg: okay boomer haha