Author Topic: Cheesepizza2 - Bad faith poster  (Read 15981 times)

i don't get how you can get on this dead ass forum anymore and, past the age of 13, continue to do stuff like posting other people's old photos in a drama topic knowing full well that it won't help your argument on any side

why do people here gotta be stupid? even if you have terrible opinions, if you presented them formally and in a way that represents why you think something should be the way you want and not just 'gay people bad' or whatever controversial opinion of the month you have now people wouldn't be laughing at you like this. be smart unless you deem yourself an attention seeker like cheesepizza

honestly if you're below the age of 100 you're not allowed to have an opinion. we're going back to the tribal elders way of things
you gonna take opinions from this bitch

why do people here gotta be stupid? even if you have terrible opinions, if you presented them formally and in a way that represents why you think something should be the way you want and not just 'gay people bad' or whatever controversial opinion of the month you have now people wouldn't be laughing at you like this. be smart unless you deem yourself an attention seeker like cheesepizza
If you were smart enough you'd notice I did formally create an arguement and he brushed it off because he had no way to combat it
those images were made to make fun of him not to prove my point further because they are in every sense of the word
irrelevant to that conversation. Also what makes you think you have the right opinion here? Opinions are subjective seems very selfish to call someone else's terrible.
I came here to send a meme and leave and he restarted that conversation in glass chat on his own I never had intentions of writing that when posting my meme.
me presenting my "terrible" opinion was formal. He makes his opinion look bad by the way he replied to the previous posts and now he's just baiting as is Trogtor and honestly it is funny.
If I were such an attention seeker I would have started this arguement on my own he just brought up something out of context to make me look bad on the forum for no reason.
He's a handicap lol

i like how those snapchat images on the last page loaded in like minecraft pixel art
lol they didn't load in like that i added a filter to make it look worse quality

Lonno i took your dad to my penthouse and I freaked it

holy stuff this blew up what happened to haha cheese reptard
anyways cheesepizza say libtard again it's funny
libtard haha gottem

these last coupl pages are GOLD i didnt think this for still had it

If you were smart enough you'd notice I did formally create an arguement and he brushed it off because he had no way to combat it
those images were made to make fun of him not to prove my point further because they are in every sense of the word
irrelevant to that conversation. Also what makes you think you have the right opinion here? Opinions are subjective seems very selfish to call someone else's terrible.
I came here to send a meme and leave and he restarted that conversation in glass chat on his own I never had intentions of writing that when posting my meme.
me presenting my "terrible" opinion was formal. He makes his opinion look bad by the way he replied to the previous posts and now he's just baiting as is Trogtor and honestly it is funny.
If I were such an attention seeker I would have started this arguement on my own he just brought up something out of context to make me look bad on the forum for no reason.
He's a handicap lol
if i was smart? if you were an attention seeker? you attacking my opinion about terrible opinions involving denying other human beings rights for no gain? you didn't start the argument? how does this justify you posting the man's pictures chief

if i was smart? if you were an attention seeker? you attacking my opinion about terrible opinions involving denying other human beings rights for no gain? you didn't start the argument? how does this justify you posting the man's pictures chief
You clearly ignored my posts and have nothing to actually use against me. He posted his face himself I just put a meme over it. And I did not try to deny anyone any rights???
Why are you trying to make stuff up? You don't have to agree with me and I'm not looking to convert you to my views. Because I don't care about you. You clearly saw me say something you think
is homophobic or loveist or whatever you want to get offended by, and side with someone misinformed just like you. And in all honesty, your reply is very unintelligent.

your reply was unintelligent, die

He's a handicap lol
bro you literally just digged through the mans post to find an irl pic of him and now you trying to act all high and mighty talking about how nobody retorting your ""formal arguments.""

go get pegged by your high horse.

bro you literally just digged through the mans post to find an irl pic of him and now you trying to act all high and mighty talking about how nobody retorting your ""formal arguments.""

go get pegged by your high horse.
I didn't look through stuff my friend sent it to me as i stated previously. Trogtor make up your own actual arguements and get off your high horse using age as an arguement and not even reading anything.
your reply was unintelligent, die
nice mature reply :)

I didn't look through stuff my friend sent it to me as i stated previously. Trogtor make up your own actual arguements and get off your high horse using age as an arguement and not even reading anything.
you still posted the pictures dumbass. you really have no grounds here

you still posted the pictures dumbass. you really have no grounds here
never said i loving didn't and the guy posted the picture himself i just put a little meme over it