Wayfair conspiracy involved with Child Trafficking

Author Topic: Wayfair conspiracy involved with Child Trafficking  (Read 2604 times)

either way once someone not in this hypothetical ring buys a cabinet and gets a kid/a message about a kid then then the whole thing collapses
did you not read what i just said

i believe they're only using wayfare for the money transfer and the rest of the transaction is through the deep web or whatever. highly doubt ordering one of these "cabinets" gets you a child thru the mail
probably not. wayfair almost certainly has pretty detailed logs of all its transactions, including the names of the items sold, and to who. the FBI finding that their suspect purchased a $10k cabinet named after the victim during a raid would basically be a conviction in and of itself. no human trafficker would expose themselves to that kind of risk, much less one who had the knowledge and connections to do it as part of wayfair's business

either way once someone not in this hypothetical ring buys a cabinet and gets a kid/a message about a kid then then the whole thing collapses
yeah just have to wait for someone to willingly buy a cabinet or pillow for upwards of 10 thousand dollars

i mean redditors aren't exactly the most credible of online detectives

pr at wayfair trying to raise awareness for missing children: o_O

probably not. wayfair almost certainly has pretty detailed logs of all its transactions, including the names of the items sold, and to who. the FBI finding that their suspect purchased a $10k cabinet named after the victim during a raid would basically be a conviction in and of itself. no human trafficker would expose themselves to that kind of risk, much less one who had the knowledge and connections to do it as part of wayfair's business
i mean you could always have shell companies and stuff to cover stuff like this up, funds can be obfuscated pretty easily if you are incorporating in third world countries, some times hiding in plain sight is easier. you see this all the time when people use steganography to hide child research in files they post to reddit or send eachother meeting messages through classified fields.

wtf is wayfair btw is it like ebay?

also, I think this is pretty far fetched IMO. I agree with cheese, how is "cabinet expensive omg!!!" child trafficking? you can pretty easily google like 8 different random names to get missing person reports.

it would be pretty loving stupid to use the kids real name honestly

i mean redditors aren't exactly the most credible of online detectives
this lol, remember when they investigateed the "boston bomber" and basically harassed a family because their kid wasnt seen for a couple of days after the bombing and turns out he killed himself.

EDIT: I also saw a news article trying to claim that it's somehow related that when you google the SKUs and you get children in underwear. these are such dumb reaches

is there any evidence that's not circumstantial? who says this is human trafficking? it could be like, drugs or smthn.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 03:26:14 AM by Aide33 »

forget you found me out

it could be like, drugs or smthn.
why does it even have to be illegal lamof, could really be just expensive cabinets seeing as wayfair said they were industrial grade

wtf is wayfair btw is it like ebay?
its more like amazon but specifically for furniture and home-related items, as far as im aware they operate through some network of suppliers. my mom bugs me about stuff on the site lol
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 10:41:52 AM by Mr Queeba »

why does it even have to be illegal lamof, could really be just expensive cabinets seeing as wayfair said they were industrial grade
that's just false, no cabinet, no matter how industrial, isn't $10k

forget you found me out

can I buy one kelp i need more slaves for my blockland 2 production farm

another thing I thought of: what if it's just money laundering?

people normally launder money out of places that sell high price items like mattress stores.

another thing I thought of: what if it's just money laundering?

people normally launder money out of places that sell high price items like mattress stores.

Would be a stroke of good luck to have a much more outrageous claim to debunk than something like that. Could be true. The naming thing is still weird though

that's just false, no cabinet, no matter how industrial, isn't $10k

I mean, realistically it’s very possible. A handmade cabinet with rare or high quality species of wood finished and designed well would easily run that price. But that’s not something you find on wayfair

"We reached out to Wayfair for more information about the expensive pillows and shower curtains, but have yet to receive a response."
Is this debunking in 2020?