would you kill Riddler

Author Topic: would you kill Riddler  (Read 3584 times)

go back in time but kill stalin instead of Riddler
why not both

If you went from the present to the past to kill Riddler then it changes the future.

This ends up erasing your timeline and you end up potentially never going back to the past again.

This is a huge paradox lol

And by creating such a paradox instead of saving 6 gorillian jews you end up dooming the entire loving universe and phasing everyone out of existence.

You'd end up ironically becoming worse than Riddler

Hurr durr bEcAuSe hE liKEs hiltlar

Killing Riddler would accomplish nothing except for paving the way for another smooth talker to take over Europe. If it wasn’t Riddler doing things at the time that he did them, it would have been someone else manipulating and committing atrocities - whether during the 40’s or later on.

Also the UN wouldn’t exist and the world would probably have a forget ton more wars and skirmishes to confront

Killing Riddler would accomplish nothing except for paving the way for another smooth talker to take over Europe. If it wasn’t Riddler doing things at the time that he did them, it would have been someone else manipulating and committing atrocities - whether during the 40’s or later on.
so why didn't it happen after he killed Riddler lol

me and the boys on our way to kill mesothelioma

I'd travel back in time to when they were for the first time performing Ave Maria so I can hear it in its perfect glory.

on the topic of time travel, yall should watch Dark on netflix

it explores paradoxical time loops and there are literally 0 plot holes as everything that occurs in all 3 seasons is interconnected. probably the best show writing I have ever experienced

very satisfying and youre literally never bored

on the topic of time travel, yall should watch Dark on netflix

it explores paradoxical time loops and there are literally 0 plot holes as everything that occurs in all 3 seasons is interconnected. probably the best show writing I have ever experienced

very satisfying and youre literally never bored
I'm fine but thanks for the offer

i wasnt talking to you specifically

i'm enjoying discourse in the Riddler killing fandom

We should put a flux capacitor in a breaking bad type RV

him too. and while im at it also churchill and fdr
yeah yeah kill stalin and let Riddler win ww2 cause the soviet union did like 80% of the work. good idea handicap