Black Lives Matter proves they're a terrorist organization.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter proves they're a terrorist organization.  (Read 10507 times)

Initially many black communities started poor because of older tribal laws and systems. Those laws and systems no longer exist.

They still exist, the words are just different.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_8E3ENrKrQ

"Lee Atwater: Here's how I would approach that issue as a statistician or a political scientist. Or as a psychologist, which I'm not, is how abstract you handle the race thing. Now once you start out, and now you don't quote me on this, you start out in 1954 by saying 'n*****, n*****, n*****.' By 1968 you can't say 'n*****,' that hurts you, backfires, so you say stuff like ‘forced bussing, states rights’ and all that stuff, and you're getting so abstract. Now you're talking about cutting taxes and all these things. What you’re talking about are totally economic things, and the byproduct often is Blacks get hurt worse than whites.

And subconsciously maybe that is part of it, I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract and that coded, that we're doing away with the racial problem one way or the other.

Do you follow me?

Because obviously sitting around saying, 'we want to cut taxes, we want to cut this,' is much more abstract than even the bussing thing, and a hell of lot more abstract than, 'n*****, n*****.'"

dude chill out lol

Nah forget off. I'm tired of handicaps calling me a coon for pointing out the obvious. What about these stupid forgets killing babies and stuffs over gang violence and other dipstufftery? They don't get called coons. Oh we stan a diaper wearing friend, droopy ass pants monday blowing the brains out some three year old getting milk in the middle of the night but woe loving betide me for pointing out the forgetery.

you're literally making every excuse possible for why our tax dollars are being spent killing members of our own community

?????????????????????? Who said anything about what the police do being okay? Who's making excuses? Don't put words in my mouth looking for an argument no one made.

Nah forget off. I'm tired of handicaps calling me a coon for pointing out the obvious. What about these stupid forgets killing babies and stuffs over gang violence and other dipstufftery? They don't get called coons. Oh we stan a diaper wearing friend, droopy ass pants monday blowing the brains out some three year old getting milk in the middle of the night but woe loving betide me for pointing out the forgetery.
do you talk like this irl

bro, if you get so upset about being called a coon maybe you should stop being a stupid coon.

ruby bridges is 65. if you have to google who this is, especially as a black person, your credibility in these arguments is literally below 0
she is in the same generation of people mostly running stuff today, while also teaching their spawn the same ignorant stuff that perpetuates the systemic injustice. that's the problem here.

it's why the black maternal mortality rate is so high. it's why the poverty rate is so high which directly affects crime rate. it's why there was a "war on drugs" targeting black and brown communities (and is proven that it was to purposefully damage our communities) where black and brown people are still to this day serving ridiculous prison sentences. and then you sit here and expect them to just get up and pick up the pieces after being kicked while they're down as if all this doesn't affect generations down the line.

this stuff isn't rocket science and people shouldn't have to spell it out to you like you're in god damn pre-school. all it takes is a singular brain cell to make the connections.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 12:23:02 AM by Khaz »

?????????????????????? Who said anything about what the police do being okay? Who's making excuses? Don't put words in my mouth looking for an argument no one made.

I too can swear excessively

Nah forget off. I'm tired of handicaps calling me a coon for pointing out the obvious. What about these stupid forgets killing babies and stuffs over gang violence and other dipstufftery? They don't get called coons. Oh we stan a diaper wearing friend, droopy ass pants monday blowing the brains out some three year old getting milk in the middle of the night but woe loving betide me for pointing out the forgetery. ?????????????????????? Who said anything about what the police do being okay? Who's making excuses? Don't put words in my mouth looking for an argument no one made.
damn bro that's great and all but who tf even asked

is the racism and injustice as bad or as blatant as it used to be? of course not, but it's upsetting me and my homegirl that you pretend to not see that it still exists if even in the slightest.

do you talk like this irl

No, who would do that? Why do people think this is a valid question?

bro, if you get so upset about being called a coon maybe you should stop being a stupid coon.

ruby bridges is 65. if you have to google who this is, especially as a black person, your credibility in these arguments is literally below 0
she is in the same generation of people mostly running stuff today, while also teaching their spawn the same ignorant stuff that perpetuates the systemic injustice. that's the problem here.

it's why the black maternal mortality rate is so high. it's why the poverty rate is so high which directly affects crime rate. it's why there was a "war on drugs" targeting black and brown communities (and is proven that it was to purposefully damage our communities) where black and brown people are still to this day serving ridiculous prison sentences. this stuff isn't rocket science and people shouldn't have to spell it out to you like you're in god damn pre-school. all it takes is a singular brain cell to make the connections.

None of this has anything to do with mondays devaluing the lives of average black people. Maybe if mondays stopped stuffting up our neighborhoods we wouldn't have so much police interaction in the first place. But like I said, it's real funny how handicaps like you will dig in your heels and fight tooth and nail to defend child-killing monday gangs and call me a coon for pointing out said monday behavior. What's even the point? Why do you even pretend like you give a stuff? Bringing up the war on drugs and prison sentences like the average monday is thinking "man, forget the system, imma shoot someone cause mah pops was in jail for 30 years on a drug charge!" Nah it's cause they're loving mondays with no brains.

And what the forget does Ruby Bridges have to do with mondays killing blacks? Stay on topic dummy.

is the racism and injustice as bad or as blatant as it used to be? of course not, but it's upsetting me and my homegirl that you pretend to not see that it still exists if even in the slightest.
and that's on periodt boo

that awkward moment when your coonery inhibits your ability to follow a conversation:

Neither do police, you stupid monday. I'm bout sick and tired of you handicaps acting like everything is a race problem. Only reason blacks get forgeted up more is systemic poverty. If you wanna blame on that race I hope you're ready to admit mondays hobble the advancement of the black community. Otherwise, shut the forget up.

also nobody is bothering to entertain "blacks killing blacks" because it's a brain-dead talking point that has little relevance or correlation to police systemically historically and currently devaluing black lives.

i just brought up all that other stuff to reinforce the point of why this stuff is still happening

that awkward moment when your coonery inhibits your ability to follow a conversation:

So you're saying Ruby Bridges is a monday? Or Ruby Bridges is the reason why systemic poverty is a thing? Are you loving handicapped? Do you not see how bringing her up is a complete non sequitur? I mentioned systemic poverty, and then you bring up Ruby Bridges and the war on drugs, as if long prison sentences is the sole reason mondays exist. It's always the system's fault right?

also nobody is bothering to entertain "blacks killing blacks" because it's a brain-dead talking point that has little relevance or correlation to police systemically historically and currently devaluing black lives.

Yeah it's cause you can't racialize the issue to try and mine more votes from black people. That's literally it. No one gives a forget when mondays kill blacks because you can't turn that into a campaign problem. I dont even know why any of you sit here trying to pretend like it's anything other than that. Some ol bullstuff. That's why in 50+ years of Democrat rule over these cities nothing changes. mondays still exist. Police still stomp out blacks and the same party supposed to be on "our" side is over here puppeteering handicaps into calling people like me a coon for pointing it all out. Amazing lmfao

Damn are u implying democrats run under the same dipstuff neoliberal ideals as republicans and neither party is interested in fundamentally changing anything 😳😳😳

its honestly amazing how you manage to actually always never make any sense. you're a coon and you seem to have brain damage...just pick a struggle at this point

i dont really care about this point of yours anyways, but, to entertain it: i dont want to be that "centrist" guy, because im not really a centrist but i hate the democratic party because they're basically just republicans pretending to care about us. something something white moderacy. the establishment is bullstuff, period. that's why i brought up the whole ruby bridges generation point, because there's subconscious as well as blatant racial ignorance that transcends partisanship. e.g. hoe biden

american black communities have always had the short end of the stick for centuries. why is it that when it's a modern scenario that is perpetually influenced by that same historical systemic injustice, it's black people's fault? do you actually think through the stuff that you say? there is a fundamental difference between gang violence and police brutality. im actually gonna change my argument a bit: gang culture exists because of historical and sustained suppression and disenfranchisement of black communities. police brutality exists for the same reason but it's just playing for the other team, meaning that it's not entirely in the hands of black people or "mondays" as you like to say.

now repeat it with me very slowly.... a... b... c...
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 01:08:50 AM by Khaz »