Black Lives Matter proves they're a terrorist organization.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter proves they're a terrorist organization.  (Read 10114 times)

https://youtu.be/3EGzOTrzPts

"Think right or die." This is the message they send when they do this.

I will say one thing this situation has proved me wrong on. All lives matter is too broad. Good lives matter.

stop watching tim pool. he doesn’t deserve the views.

Literally who mouth breathing youtuber, thanks for posting nothing.

all houses matter, i say as i spray water at the house next to the one currently burning down

all houses matter, i say as i spray water at the house next to the one currently burning down
black houses matter, i say as i spray water at the house next to the one currently burning down

black houses matter, i say as i spray water at the house next to the one currently burning down
damb u right........ whites really do have it harder than black peopple,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Master Matthew proves he's a handicap organization

stuff i forgot to make a diaper joke sorry

ur handicapped

Lol way to compare the black race to a house fire

far less likely that such a house is being burned than gentrified

how is BLM a terrorist organization? they're not even an organization. there's no distinct leaders here telling people to do anything - as far as i know, it's all individual opinions and people aggregating into crowds because they share the same opinion

how is BLM a terrorist organization? they're not even an organization. there's no distinct leaders here telling people to do anything - as far as i know, it's all individual opinions and people aggregating into crowds because they share the same opinion
Ah, the Antifa Argument. Because theres no "Mr. Black Lives Matter" theres no organization to their moves. The lazist bullstuff argument I've ever heard.
stop watching tim pool. he doesn’t deserve the views.
Literally who mouth breathing youtuber, thanks for posting nothing.

Tim is the only one I've seen who lists his sources, explains his rational and here's the big one, he makes predictions that come to fruition all too often.

I also refuse to accept that Tim Pool is somehow inferior to the idiots on MSM outlets. I've sat through their garbage. It's either on two scoops levels of stupid, complete bullstuff that ends up being debunked with 5 more seconds of video and a google search, or it's the most insane conspiracy theory nonsense that I almost expect it to pop up in mid 2000's youtube conspiracy theory video compilations.

Lol way to compare the black race to a house fire
you are ignoring the point of the joke