popular twitter accounts get hacked with cryptocurrency scams

Author Topic: popular twitter accounts get hacked with cryptocurrency scams  (Read 2159 times)

https://www.engadget.com/crypto-scammers-hack-elon-musk-bill-gates-twitter-204011058.html

apparently a twitter employee account got hacked and all the accounts with a blue chackmark got hacked with bitcoin stuff lol

it's almost as privacy is nonexistent in today's internet

there's no way a twitter employee account could have access to the credentials of other accounts. its plausible that someone installed a virus on a twitter employee's browser and when they logged into a secure database it took control from there

there's no way a twitter employee account could have access to the credentials of other accounts. its plausible that someone installed a virus on a twitter employee's browser and when they logged into a secure database it took control from there
literally every person has twitter has access to stuff like that, they don't necessarily have access to the credentials, but they obv have a workaround for debugging things

source: i know people who work there

literally every person has twitter has access to stuff like that, they don't necessarily have access to the credentials, but they obv have a workaround for debugging things

source: i know people who work there
thats loving stupid
forget twitter
twitters loving stupid

social media should be wiped

thats loving stupid
forget twitter
twitters loving stupid

This tbh.

social media should be wiped

Finally Blockland forums will have its sweet release

Blue checkmarks are a curse.