hey how come and when i play and then i hate mionectraft LOL LO LI L LO L O

Author Topic: hey how come and when i play and then i hate mionectraft LOL LO LI L LO L O  (Read 1453 times)

i love it so much to play but then they cheatr keep invigtoty and then like WTF i want no cheats and you steal diomands idiot

can i stil say bloo(y C&**my T*n up bon*er x3 FU*&CK i mean xd ui mn ot a frry an mo an' mo yo' no

Dear bloc klands,ers,

It seems im in a pickle!! ,,, i platy minraft and 3when i do theyu friend sxas to CHEAT but not chaet chaet burt it is rcheatingh eithetr way if there no achivements and styeals diomands, whyu would anyone do tyjhis, i ma j mad hoe of diopmands the makes WTF ui wantef make a sword nad get netherrite 6$4  bBLOCKLANS??? yoiu are cheatin g liater so stuff ypu fiucking moith sun of sa bitch so im really mad,,,

- love fuzztuasdytr

Dear bloc klands,ers,

It seems im in a pickle!! ,,, i platy minraft and 3when i do theyu friend sxas to CHEAT but not chaet chaet burt it is rcheatingh eithetr way if there no achivements and styeals diomands, whyu would anyone do tyjhis, i ma j mad hoe of diopmands the makes WTF ui wantef make a sword nad get netherrite 6$4  bBLOCKLANS??? yoiu are cheatin g liater so stuff ypu fiucking moith sun of sa bitch so im really mad,,,

- love fuzztuasdytr

vanilla minecraft is gay, modpacks is where it's at

skip

vanilla minecraft is gay, modpacks is where it's at

RA&DCraft is where it's at imo. I do want some good modpacks for technology though. what are some good science-y ones for starting in survival?

don't know much about modpqck comparisons but i've heard good stuff about expert techpacks

skip

RA&DCraft is where it's at imo. I do want some good modpacks for technology though. what are some good science-y ones for starting in survival?
I've been having fun with the 1.12.2 pack, "Perfectly Complex." It has a nice blend of tech mods and magic stuff to keep you occupied, and fill your chests to the brim. It's great for multiplayer if you have friends that want to focus on other things besides what you're doing.

the meme responses in this thread killed me