Poll

Which starter do you choose?

Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Charizard

Author Topic: “  (Read 2138 times)

i'd post the second one but for some reason i can't find it

Ditto will always be the hottest tho

Hey, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3"03' tall and 63.9 pounds. this means they're large enough to be able to handle human richards, and with their impressive Base stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there's no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have love with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll eyes, Captivate, Charm and Tail Whip along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it'd be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close with this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human richard. Ungodly defense stat + high HP pool + Acid Armor means it can take rooster all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more.

I mean I'd forget a vaporeon ngl

yknow that copypasta reminds me.
...why is the move called acid armor?

canonically, the move has the user liquefy its body. yet it's called "acid armor", and it raises the defense stat. sharply
is this like some kinda weird translation forgetup that was never fixed? if so that still doesn't explain how turning yourself into a puddle makes you take hits harder

yknow that copypasta reminds me.
...why is the move called acid armor?

canonically, the move has the user liquefy its body. yet it's called "acid armor", and it raises the defense stat. sharply
is this like some kinda weird translation forgetup that was never fixed? if so that still doesn't explain how turning yourself into a puddle makes you take hits harder
i mean the "armor" thing doesn't make sense but it's not like you could punch water (well, probably more like honey but still apllicable) and do damage to it so

nix is somehow making love with pokemon fun again

make love fun again

Gardevoir will always be my favorite, with Zubat as a close runner-up.