SwiftHyena going full handicap after stealing models from me

Author Topic: SwiftHyena going full handicap after stealing models from me  (Read 7481 times)

people say not all furries but 90% of the furries on this forum do dumb/weird stuff
now hold on a minute, i aint no damn furry

should I start intercepting his stolen models and releasing his vehicles again

people say not all furries but 90% of the furries on this forum do dumb/weird stuff
and the other 10% just aren't as obvious as furries

that 90 percent are aliens trying to learn how humans act but they forgeted up the research and thought we forgeted animals

him editing your mod for personal use only imo i don't give a stuff about, he's perfectly allowed to do whatever he wants with it whether you like it or not

but him in dm's being such a massive chode is handicapped af tbh

/support on the dm's and related interactions

and the other 10% just aren't as obvious as furries
shut up cheese didn't ask you for your thoughts on the matter.

u aren't

SwiftHyena circle jerking is nothing new, anytime anything comes up against him, he has to pull everyone on his friend list in to protect him. While scummy, it doesn't work in this case because from what I learned, just about everyone close to him ignores him anyways.

He likes to change up the story too.
What really happened here was he would constantly get muted for starting unnecessary drama and flipping out on fuzztoast was just the final nail in the coffin.

According to him, he just pretends to be a massive prick for attention, so if you needed a reason to not like this guy, here you go.

Finally, he banned me from his server, which I never even talked in, for backing up ArmyGuy
I'll go out on a limb here and say hyena did that himself, considering his record of porting high poly models into blockland

I finally blocked him after this because I was tired of him sending random garbage to me over discord.

/support

swift hyena caled me retarted on blocklad conten t creators? :((( WHY WOULD HE DO THAT I LOVE SWIFTYHEYAN  :(( ( (( ( ( ( AND SWIFT nevfr talks to me either sigh

stealth furry

I think it's poor form to edit someone's add-on and slap this tier of garbage all over it. Obviously you are 'allowed' to do it but it's obnoxious to not ask permission - often times people will join a server, play around with swift's dogstuff version of TAG's train, and then blame the mod author for it. Pretty meaningless but certainly annoying.

just because it's legal to do something doesn't mean it's right to do something