Author Topic: How do you relieve stress?  (Read 4142 times)

if you play spacestation 13 and visit TG's Terry [EU] server, look for a moth player named Saturnii Mori, that's me relieving stress.

i don't, i just bear with it. it's not healthy but i do it anyway. however when i do get really pissed off or aggravated i watch something funny to put me in a better mood

i don't, i just bear with it. it's not healthy but i do it anyway. however when i do get really pissed off or aggravated i watch something funny to put me in a better mood
dude pls listen to some loud asf music, you deserve it. take care of your ears tho

Ragelifting oughtta do the trick most of the time.

If you're going to host online with strangers, vet them thoroughly, so you don't get the dreaded ninja-scalie.
I mean, it's fine if they're using the PHB races and aren't being handicapped. It's one thing to be a dragonborn paladin with an interesting backstory, and another to be a dragonborn ranger that's constantly mentioning how they tail-forget their python pet at night. I've had both in the same campaign.

Ragelifting oughtta do the trick most of the time.
Nothing quite like gradually being able to hit your stressors harder.

i'd recommend doing something physical, anything sittimg down is likely to cause your stress to fester whilst going outside (ie a walk) will help relax you

I think I'm at that point
Sometimes I drive? Sometimes I sleep? Mostly it just festers
gotta let that stuff simmer. then u get the best flavor

alcohol and cartoons

Turbo whistles give me all the serotonin and it's the best.

i set off fireworks every night

I talked to a therapist for a psych eval prior to the military, and he asked me about things that make me happy and fulfilled, and I told him it's the one thing they'd take from me if I got suicidal or admitted I was (cause I have been for the past few years) and that was my guns. I went to the range today for M240 qual, got a 9/10, stuff was the most fun I've had in months and I haven't felt better than I have today, especially since you get 2 links of 20 and 2 links of 100, we had spare ammo so I got a barrel smoking letting rip a 200+ round belt at the end of the day. I hope I can get out to the range and shoot my own guns again soon cause this is the serotonin I've needed.