Author Topic: psa: stop giving fuzztoast attention  (Read 3950 times)

i dont have somthing wrong with me
not right after you leaked your ip or its fake lol

nix on his way to bully children

like yeah he's weird and has something wrong with him but he's still a kid you shouldn't forgetin go on all his social media and post it
^ ^ ^

this thread is literally giving him more attention lmao

idc about whatever attention thing yall got going on but its just a vibe killer. spam in ur subreddit or discord or whatever

just saying bro the skip thing isn't bothering him in the slightest it's just giving him more incentive to continue being an annoying stufflord

and no the stuff he's doing isn't because he's an unaware dumb kid, he's a dumb kid who thinks he's the funniest thing to grace the forum

and no the stuff he's doing isn't because he's an unaware dumb kid, he's a dumb kid who thinks he's the funniest thing to grace the forum
we warned him it's his choice man we can't force him to do anything, if he has any sort of sense he'll realize or in the future he'll be extremely embarrassed. or you know we might get another cwc.

we warned him it's his choice man we can't force him to do anything, if he has any sort of sense he'll realize or in the future he'll be extremely embarrassed. or you know we might get another cwc.
then stop forgeten feeding him dipstuff
if you want him to stop being a handicap then stop ENCOURAGING it

then stop forgeten feeding him dipstuff
if you want him to stop being a handicap then stop ENCOURAGING it
surely your directed anger towards him and others who speak on the issue is a funny reaction for fuzztoast. ironic.

this is the same deal with tony like holy stuff yall are like "oh hes just a troll stop responding to him" and then proceed to try having actual genuine discussions with the dude its insane how loving stupid some of you people are. thankfully i dont give a stuff about tony being a troll or not but fuzztoast is probably gonna end up permanantly damaging himself as a person if he keeps doing the stuff he's doing, on and off the forums
surely your directed anger towards him and others who speak on the issue is a funny reaction for fuzztoast. ironic.
unlike you i'm aware that i'm giving him attention. this is a Public service announcement because im trying to tell handicaps (like yourself) to stop being handicapped so in turn the handicap that handicaps are being handicapped to will stop being handicapped and eventually become a better person instead of getting more handicapped and eventually ruining his reputation

nix on his way to bully children

like yeah he's weird and has something wrong with him but he's still a kid you shouldn't forgetin go on all his social media and post it
it was an attempt to show yall that this isn't an elaborate ruse. the dude genuinely acts like this and really does Not need to be on here where that kinda stuff is encouraged every single time he posts

stuffty of me to post i know but hindsight is 20/20 unfortunately

this is the same deal with tony like holy stuff yall are like "oh hes just a troll stop responding to him" and then proceed to try having actual genuine discussions with the dude its insane how loving stupid some of you people are. thankfully i dont give a stuff about tony being a troll or not but fuzztoast is probably gonna end up permanantly damaging himself as a person if he keeps doing the stuff he's doing, on and off the forumsunlike you i'm aware that i'm giving him attention. this is a Public service announcement because im trying to tell handicaps (like yourself) to stop being handicapped so in turn the handicap that handicaps are being handicapped to will stop being handicapped and eventually become a better person instead of getting more handicapped and eventually ruining his reputation
So instead of just ending it off with stop giving him attention, you insist on calling others handicaps for expressing their thoughts [ultimately giving fuzztoast the desired 'funny reaction' you stated originally] and take on the drama you've brought upon yourself because you can't stand by and let a 12 year old child do what he does best; be a 'handicap' in your books. This is no secret but you're too loving gullible and brain dead to see the irony here. Honestly, the amount of times you said handicap in that post alone genuinely makes me think you're a dyslexic twat. Even Fuzztoast understands the irony here that your baby ass couldn't. Fuzztoast is just going to do it until he gets bored no matter if we were to ignore him but you're going to stuff in your pampers anyways.