psa: stop giving fuzztoast attention

Author Topic: psa: stop giving fuzztoast attention  (Read 5806 times)

saying skip over and over isn't making him upset it's just giving him a funny reaction which is what he likely wants. if you want to actually bother him then actually loving bully him for forget sake

like holy stuff the dude's private off-forum accounts are one google search away and he posts his real face here ALL THE TIME and yall still think giving him exactly what he wants is the most crushing blow to possibly deliver

like holy stuff the dude's private off-forum accounts are one google search away and he posts his real face here ALL THE TIME and yall still think giving him exactly what he wants is the most crushing blow to possibly deliver
run that link bro

i mean it has to eventually wear him out right?
i mean it's not exactly creative but that's not the point

besides i'm starting to think the more we be a richard to him the more he does that loving cring furry stuff

yeah guys let's stop giving him attention!
>makes a "psa" about not giving him attention, giving him more attention knowing that his misdoings and friendry are getting at you.

"I got banned from furana on roblox and I am so sad I didn’t do anything" -skiptoast

wouldn't it just be better off without him, if only there were a red button that could stop him from interacting with you or vice versa

it’s just not that deep. i wouldn’t even consider him toxic he is just young

it’s just not that deep. i wouldn’t even consider him toxic he is just young
sometimes it's just a bit too much, like when the handicap sent me copious amounts of sylveon research over discord

nix on his way to bully children

like yeah he's weird and has something wrong with him but he's still a kid you shouldn't forgetin go on all his social media and post it

i dont have somthing wrong with me