Author Topic: psa: stop giving fuzztoast attention  (Read 5303 times)

i don't even need to respond to whatever you just posted because i can just bring this up:
skip
skip
because quite frankly it speaks for itself

i don't even need to respond to whatever you just posted because i can just bring this up:because quite frankly it speaks for itself
yes put more words into my mouth, I'm not the one who's desperately trying to stop everyone from acknowledging his existence unlike you, otherwise I wouldn't have said either of those in the first place.

(accidentally posted pre-maturely) ^^
If I were apart of your "stop giving him attention" thing in the first place I wouldn't have posted either of those, my last post was purely made to question your logic and irony in your futile attempts to blackball him from the forums (which we all know will never happen until he gets banned) So you basically dismissed everything I said with two words that have no weight in dismantling anything I've said previously.

oh so you're the vigilante now. you are so conceited its not even funny

let me tell you the difference between you and i: i can atleast acknowledge where i forgeted up. i made the mistake of genuinely tryna forget with him months ago. but the second someone calls YOU out on your bullstuff (ironically i didnt even call you specifically out but you chose to get offended by it which makes it even better), you blow a loving aneurysm and start crying NUH UH NO NON ONO NOY OU'RE BAD WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS NOONNNONO YOOOOOURE THE BAD GUY because CLEARLY there's NO WAY that I'M part of the problem, right?
go back to being an unfunny chud on discord stufflet

oh so you're the vigilante now. you are so conceited its not even funny

let me tell you the difference between you and i: i can atleast acknowledge where i forgeted up. i made the mistake of genuinely tryna forget with him months ago. but the second someone calls YOU out on your bullstuff (ironically i didnt even call you specifically out but you chose to get offended by it which makes it even better), you blow a loving aneurysm and start crying NUH UH NO NON ONO NOY OU'RE BAD WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS NOONNNONO YOOOOOURE THE BAD GUY because CLEARLY there's NO WAY that I'M part of the problem, right?
go back to being an unfunny chud on discord stufflet
You argue like a 12 year old who can't type in coherent sentences. Please read my previous posts, I wasn't offended; I was defending myself. If responding to you means I'm offended; then what does that make your post? Baby raging? You're dismissing stuff quicker than your last braincell left the room.

nuh nuh im not offended you say as you insult me personally and bury your point under layers and layers of vitriol

you're so loving handicapped it's genuinely hard to tell you why you're an idiot because it all just boils down to parroting everything you say. ruins the purpose because you're too tunnel visioned to actually realize that you're an idiot so what im doing is ultimately pointless

and if you're gonna say "ignoring fuzztoast won't make him go away" name ONE troll/attention whore who didn't forget off after being starved of attention. oh wait you can't because SO MANY PEOPLE still manage to get every tony thread to like 3 pages or more after 12 years of the same schtick nevermind

watch this he's gonna call me a stupid kid again instead of actually typing something professional

nuh nuh im not offended you say as you insult me personally and bury your point under layers and layers of vitriol

you're so loving handicapped it's genuinely hard to tell you why you're an idiot because it all just boils down to parroting everything you say. ruins the purpose because you're too tunnel visioned to actually realize that you're an idiot so what im doing is ultimately pointless
if it's pointless then don't post. keep calling me handicapped to cope for your inability to actually respond to criticism. you could at least come up with a better insult than repeating handicap over and over again. you've un-ironically proven everything I said right.

watch this he's gonna call me a stupid kid again
i should be saying that to you

every single post you made if you ignore the countless pointless jabs that mean nothing is just "NO YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT" "NO YOU'RE STUPID AND I'M SMART". the fact that you've been typing in proper capitalized grammar this whole time (until now lol) really just gives off the vibe that you're projecting onto me or something because you can't handle being called out without having a prolapse haha

go forget off, think of a counterargument that isn't a verbose "NO U", and come back when you aren't having a mental breakdown thanks

why dose patrick haves eyelashes lol..... why dose he have.. those

every single post you made if you ignore the countless pointless jabs that mean nothing is just "NO YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT" "NO YOU'RE STUPID AND I'M SMART". the fact that you've been typing in proper capitalized grammar this whole time (until now lol) really just gives off the vibe that you're projecting onto me or something because you can't handle being called out without having a prolapse haha

go forget off, think of a counterargument that isn't a verbose "NO U", and come back when you aren't having a mental breakdown thanks
First of all, I must really be getting to you if you are going to start picking at the fact I didn't capitalize properly. I'm eating a burrito here. Second of all; I've already made a counterargument. You just never responded to it without throwing a conniption fit along with the word 'handicap' about 16 times.

Since you think I'm having a mental breakdown in an attempt to still dismiss everything I've said, let me just compile the questionable things you've said in the past 40 minutes.

"NO YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT" "NO YOU'RE STUPID AND I'M SMART". the fact that you've been typing in proper capitalized grammar this whole time (until now lol) really just gives off the vibe that you're projecting onto me
(Nitpicking about grammar because he wants some sort of credit for his inability to critic)

NUH UH NO NON ONO NOY OU'RE BAD WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS NOONNNONO YOOOOOURE THE BAD GUY because CLEARLY there's NO WAY that I'M part of the problem, right?
(This is his definition of something 'professional')

(posted right after I tell him that the way he is behaving could be influencing fuzztoast's behavior furthermore)
(Again un-ironically proving what I said right)

Anyways you can't argue with a brick wall so it isn't worth it to argue anymore.

so to prove how totally not angry you are you cherrypick the forget out of everything i'm saying to show the fact that i also insulted you like it somehow proves a point. this is actually loving depressing. you're so mind-bogglingly stupid it's actually making my head hurt

no it's just ironic you said i'm having a mental breakdown over thought-out posts. anyways patrick has eyelashes because he's based