the officer that killed george was premeditated murder

Author Topic: the officer that killed george was premeditated murder  (Read 2087 times)

Turns out the police officer that killed George Floyd had history with him and didn't like him.

Making it premeditated murder.

this is the 10th blm/police thread by you
happy anniversary

honestly it's a small world, if I run into a guy at the store I don't like and 5 years down the line he murders me in the same area it could be up to chance. stuffty chance but chance. I wouldn't push for first degree, the case might get dropped due to insubstantial evidence. keep him at 2nd degree, but let him rot when the time comes

The world of a city's a lot smaller for cops, they get to meet many, many people, most of all those that continually commit crimes.

do any of you actually read the autopsy reports and stuff lamof he died from a heart attack from the massive amounts of meth in his system

lord tony play with my nuts

do any of you actually read the autopsy reports and stuff lamof he died from a heart attack from the massive amounts of meth in his system
thats an interesting way to pronounce homicide by asphyxiation

thats an interesting way to pronounce homicide by asphyxiation
thats an interesting to pronounce pre-existing conditions complicated by meth and fentanyl intoxication

Cite your sources :cookie:

thats an interesting to pronounce pre-existing conditions complicated by meth and fentanyl intoxication
its the legally proven pronunciation provided by two separate medical examiners, which specifically states that it was a homicide caused by physically-induced asphyxiation

Cite your sources :cookie:
i'd do that if minesota actually KEPT THE AUTOPSY REPORT INSTEAD OF TAKING IT OFF TO SAVE FACE

look at this stuff GOD I loving HATE CENSORSHIP

this post actually made me stupider thanks

how many more threads about the police can tony make? stay tuned for more
Ten and counting!

cheese how many times did your parents drop you on your head as a baby

cheese how many times did your parents drop you on your head as a baby
27 but that's off topic