[news] police are tear gassing peaceful violinists

Author Topic: [news] police are tear gassing peaceful violinists  (Read 2558 times)

the inner circle of violinists has reached an ultimatum to unionize into a sovereign state

It's loving disgusting you are assuming they are violent.

yet during an active shooter situation they are loving hiding.
So it’s completely off limits to make blanket statements about all protesters, but it’s encouraged and welcome to make blanket statements about all cops? Ok

how many more threads about the police can tony make? stay tuned for more

So it’s completely off limits to make blanket statements about all protesters, but it’s encouraged and welcome to make blanket statements about all cops? Ok

The system police work for is corrupt, therefore there is no such thing as a good cop.

Good cops get fired for exposing bad cops

Good cops follow bad orders then use the "just following orders" excuse

Good cops look the other way when a bad cop uses excessive force

There is no such thing as a good cop.

So the answer is yes then, it’s okay to do above criteria in your view, interesting

violinists who are peacefully protesting the death of elijah mcclain have been loving tear gassed when riot police came to crash the event.

they fully had the right to protest there and were not violent at all
THEY WERE PLAYING THE loving VIOLIN THERE WAS NO CRIMES BEING COMMITTED.
Thats not what I'm implying. Protesters have been getting stomped on the entire time and still haven't learned that "they won't shoot us peaceful protesters!" is bullstuff.

The anti mask or the "FREE AMERICA" or whatever the forget, armed protests went on in Michigan were completely violent free because the police had their tails tucked between their legs the entire time. Police wont shoot at armed protesters because they're loving pussies and realize, "Hmm maybe I can't forcefully dominate this group of individuals this time..."

THEY.

WERE.

PLAYING.

THE.

loving.

VIOLIN.
last time black people armed themselves in protest regan implemented gun control

i am in favour of arming protestors though, it's pretty effective
Pretty much. Gun control is such a white privilege thing lol.
The system police work for is corrupt, therefore there is no such thing as a good cop.

*Squints* Wait a minute... *Steampunk telescope goggles zoom in on OP post*

*Type writer noises*

~ - - SCAN REPORT - - ~
【 ! BAIT THREAD ! 】NEWS THREAD WITH NO SOURCE.
【 ! PROBLEM USER ! 】KING TøNY - MASTER OF FALLACIES; POSSIBLY AN ACTOR.
【 ? ERROR ? 】ENERGY SIGNATURE - UNINFORMED POLITICAL THREAD.
【 BOARD 】OFF-TOPIC.
- -
【 SCORE 】THREE STAR: AVOID REPLY ADVISED! SPEND YOUR TIME ELSEWHERE!

Huh... *Goggles retract*... it appears... to be political attention whoring... Stay on your toes...

I see those double IQ points are kicking in

the inner circle of violinists has reached an ultimatum to unionize into a sovereign state
a society run by violinists sounds worse than communism

hey just because i threw a molotov grenade and shot a white guy doesn't make it violent crime smh my smh police brutality stop destroying peaceful protest
can confirm protesters have weaponized their violins to fire molotov grenades when playing a certain note, and white-guy-seeking bullets when they play a low tone. we must vote on violin control laws immediately

Tony: Omnipotent police force expert

can confirm protesters have weaponized their violins to fire molotov grenades when playing a certain note, and white-guy-seeking bullets when they play a low tone. we must vote on violin control laws immediately
They stole my idea

a society run by violinists sounds worse than communism
the economy would be booming

Tony: Omnipotent police force expert

you don't need to be omnipotent to know that the police carrying bayonets is forgeted up