the officer that killed george was premeditated murder

Author Topic: the officer that killed george was premeditated murder  (Read 2065 times)

27 but that's off topic
explains why you got stuffted on in bcc lol

do any of you actually read the autopsy reports and stuff lamof he died from a heart attack from the massive amounts of meth in his system
yes i agree we should kill all junkies by crushing their throat until they die of a heart attack extrajudicially without any kind of judicial process

do any of you actually read the autopsy reports and stuff lamof he died from a heart attack from the massive amounts of meth in his system

Pretty sure having someone lay on their stomach and crushing their wind pipe with your knee doesn't help the situation.

Especially when the man becomes unconscious and the cop still kneels over his neck for another 4 minutes

But okay let's blame the pre existing conditions. If they just let him loving breathe and sent him to the hospital no doubt he'd still be alive.

i'd do that if minesota actually KEPT THE AUTOPSY REPORT INSTEAD OF TAKING IT OFF TO SAVE FACE

look at this stuff GOD I loving HATE CENSORSHIP

Also autopsy reports have been faked before to save the cop's ass.

you should never take an autopsy report at face value from high profile cases

if the cops released the dude he woulda caused way more damage considering he would be completely incapable of feeling pain in 5 minutes from the fentanyl

ah yes because we should all believe mainstream journalist's autopsy reports they definitely don't strech, bend, our outright ignore the truth to fulfill an overarching goal like getting rich

if the cops released the dude he woulda caused way more damage considering he would be completely incapable of feeling pain in 5 minutes from the fentanyl

ah yes because we should all believe mainstream journalist's autopsy reports they definitely don't strech, bend, our outright ignore the truth to fulfill an overarching goal like getting rich
honest to god you make me want to kill myself unironically

literally nobody said “release the dude”, the whole point is his neck didnt need his neck to get crushed to keep him on the ground - aka excessive police force/police brutality. there were three cops on him while he was prone.

27 but that's off topic
brain trauma only makes you mentally tougher... at least that's what my parnets and therapist say..,

forget it im lit as forget ai'll say it rn we all alive George Floyd dead as forget... lets just chill on the racism stuff and just get the vibes goin like who tf gotta be a all white supreacist and forgetin pro-diversity like we all just wanna be happy forget all that lets just all support each other to find our better selves and evolve as people because life is short and we cant spend our limited time on this planet bickering over some bull like this

forget the hate

DEADASS ON SOME REAL brother stuff we all either adults or we gonna be adults one day and when that day comes we all gotta focus on our grind and the world is too brutal to be beating up others while they down... even if people are starfishs they dealin g with some heavy stuff we gotta empathize wih them and understand the pain and stuff because we be down in that dumps when we least expect it and KNOW what its like to not get help from anyone else... just to get kicked like u down but theres always people who believe in you and want you to live your BEST LIFE and stop wasting your energy yelling at the starfishs when you should be LOVING THE DAY ONES because even when uu in the lowest spot they always gonna be there for you...

forget THIS stuff

you get a knee on your throat or a 15 year sentence for homicide + forgetin losing your job. everyone gotta suffer for the hate and the mistakes. we don't know what its like to asphyxiate to death... to be plagued by tribal thoughts... or even to struggle with darker complexion and be paranoid about being a target. its all a struggle, we can't be turning our struggles into hate because it just makes it harder ON EVERYONE

just empathize. with everyone. everyone human, everyones in pain BUT EVERYONE WANNA BE HAPPY. THATS THE COMMON GROUND. MAKE PPL HAPPY, MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY

fuuuuCkool kids klubKING stuff MAN forget TITO'S AH

ya kno … … maybe phanto gota point

phantos you gotta cool it on the molly man haha

This just in: If you take drugs, it is acceptable for you to be murdered by the police

More hot takes by cheese at 5