c

yea
30 (60%)
nay
8 (16%)
idk
12 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: is crowns jailbreak lame  (Read 2538 times)

it is when i get killed at the beginning of the round because i looked away for 2 loving seconds

edit: that and when i get guard-banned for 15 rounds because i was trying to be lenient on a prisoner who looked away for 2 loving seconds.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 01:50:50 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

it is when i get killed at the beginning of the round because i looked away for 2 loving seconds

edit: that and when i get guard-banned for 15 rounds because i was trying to be lenient on a prisoner who looked away for 2 loving seconds.
i joined, played one round, and got killed because i walked too fast (makes me think its lame!)

edit: i also watched like 8 other people get killed within 60 seconds for no reason i could fathom
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 05:22:27 PM by TableSalt »

crown jb is a terrible game. even the idea itself is handicapped, just go to an arcade for 10x the fun minigames with 0 waiting

plus it's toxic as hell with double standards and trigger happy admin

the only good one is conan's jailbreak because it's a fun gamemode with SCRIPTED gameplay
aka by that i mean since it's a deathmatch type thing you don't need to call an admin every 2 seconds due to rdm/freekilling/whatever
crooked crowns is just the power fantasy warden erp server experience from gmod but with a client mod with a cool weapon inventory ui that only works on his server because of course it does
you either suck the wardens richard in a handstand touching computer ar simon says speedrun mario 64 while blindfolded or get gunned down by 15 guards with ak 47s

i have a great idea for a prison escape gm but i suck at building and i can't mod

im still never gonna forget when gizmo muted the warden because he said monday

im still never gonna forget when gizmo muted the warden because he said monday
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Jail RP at it's peak: Scripted rules with light moderation requirement, guerilla style fighting against guards, finding creative ways to escape
Jail RP at rock bottom: Listening to children give orders

Simon says killed jail RP

if someone who could actually build helped me i could make an actually good lengthy prison escape server

if someone who could actually build helped me i could make an actually good lengthy prison escape server
no

tezuni's was better

Does he even host anymore
his key was in the leak and also got linked before the steam linking freeze so he cant host even if he wanted to