Author Topic: its been 4 years since ive been here  (Read 1256 times)

how are yall doing i probably dont remember any of you :pepega:

Just looked back at my messages and saw how cringe i was 4 years ago

cool

its 2020 buddy
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 11:28:39 AM by c[_] »

I've had this forum account for 8 years. Owned BL for 12 years. Probably haven't played BL in like 2 years.

7 years of owning the game and this account, I've only come back recently  as it gives me something to do every once in a while. Haven't played BL in atleast 4-6 years, I've lost track of how long it's been.

I've had this forum account for 8 years. Owned BL for 12 years. Probably haven't played BL in like 2 years.
7 years of owning the game and this account, I've only come back recently  as it gives me something to do every once in a while. Haven't played BL in atleast 4-6 years, I've lost track of how long it's been.
here we go again

yeaw thejy all kinda went

Going on 11 years on this forum. Good times have been had, hopefully this place will last another year or two before badspot finally pulls the plug. At least that way some of our friendly coders/scripters can archive it, so I can always come back to it when I'm feeling nostalgic. I feel like if an archive of this place actually is made, I'm going to be revisiting this place throughout the rest of my life, to remind me of my history here.

an archive would be p cool to have tbh so we can look back at all the Good Old Days

It's like a high school reunion in this bitch.

everything sucks right now

an archive would be p cool to have tbh so we can look back at all the Good Old Days
isnt that the chronological topic?

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=299007.795

i have the entire blf downloaded along with many old images that have since bit the dust (such as all tinypic images) and put into a database. a viewer for this db is partially made (with the classic old blf theme, too!) but ive put the project on hold for a while. it should be eventually released though. faster if the blf itself goes down lol

i have the entire blf downloaded along with many old images that have since bit the dust (such as all tinypic images) and put into a database. a viewer for this db is partially made (with the classic old blf theme, too!) but ive put the project on hold for a while. it should be eventually released though. faster if the blf itself goes down lol
no no you dont i saved all of them

k3k0 after handing you a usb stick with over 15 years of posts in it