Author Topic: weird timelapse channel that legit just posts dying animals  (Read 1491 times)

there's this timelapse channel thats been showing up in my recommended recently and like
dude legit just uploads videos of dying animals

looking at his videos it started innocently but then he started getting a little bit weird as he started uploading timelapses of specific internal organs (brains, kidneys, whatever) rotting which is innocent enough i guess
but then he started uploading videos of entire animal corpses rotting. no mammals, it was like an eel a frog and a gecko, but still it's starting to get weird

and now twice in a row the dude's uploaded actual videos of animals dying. it started with a roach, where he tried to show an (already dead) roosterroach decomposing but in the video it got snatched up by some other bug so what he does is he loving decapitates a live roach (for those who are unaware roosterroaches can live for like 3 days without a head) and bluetacked it to the table and just let it flail around until it died, and decomposers had already started laying eggs on it while it was still alive or something
and recently he uploaded a video of him having cut leeches in half and dumping them into a tank as a timelapse to just let them bleed out and die. it was really loving rancid because you could see the blood just dump out of them and eventually the tank got infected or something

i dont know if i should be getting this unsettled by it since they're invertebrates but still, this dudes uploading videos of animals dying

what in forget

isn't there some kind of TOS against that?

i dont know if it applies to invertebrates/bugs. the only animals he's ever recorded dying are just bugs, and anything more complicated was already dead before he started recording

looking in the description of the frog video though he killed that frog himself for some reason, and after it's done rotting the first thing he does is start tearing its limbs off and he only starts showing off the frog after he's ripped off all of its legs. like why

isn't that mukbang bitch who cuts the mantles off of squids and lets them squirm around out of water with their eyeballs and guts hanging out still making videos? cephalopods are invertebrates but they're smart as hell and can feel pain

yup she still is. please do not watch these videos its borderline gore

keep in mind octopi are smart enough to open jars and use tools

temponaut?

nvm just checked. cant be that one

something else about the squids (i hate to be talking about a completely different psychopath but bear with me) when she cuts the long part above its eyes off of the squid, that isn't its head like you would imagine. that's its guts. its brain is between its eyes, so all she's doing is prolonging the animals suffering just so she can pretend to be scared when they try to run away from her

forget ppl who do this stuff man. korean culture my ass

edit: oh she also does this stuff to live fish and even a loving shark
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 05:48:02 PM by Nix the Glaceon »

its pretty educational. reminds me of the body farm decay timelapse, and it definitely could help some forensics students understand decomposition in a way that isn't too offensive

also worth noting that in korea squid and octopi are consumed live and they don't really view live animal suffering as consequential when you're going to be eating them anyways. its borderline/literally animal abuse but they have their own set of laws and cultures so to them it's just completely normal

child enthusiasm is also probably legal in some other country but that doesnt make it ok bruh

well obviously its ok for them

ssoyoung is infamous for performing live animal torture and other gross stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8SrNVU72so
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 08:22:19 PM by Mr Queeba »

realistically if you try to accuse someone of being a creep in a country where being a creep is accepted you won't get anywhere

anyone remember that kid who killed kittens on camera in 2010 then ended up murdering someone?

anyone remember that kid who killed kittens on camera in 2010 then ended up murdering someone?
elaborate