New George Floyd footage from his previous arrest

Author Topic: New George Floyd footage from his previous arrest  (Read 3467 times)

it quite literally is. even if this racial hygiene-type assumption that black people are more likely to commit crime is true, it's the police force's job to arrest them. you're not supposed to kill suspects.
The death in this video is contested. And again,at most it's manslaughter. not pre-meditated murder.

yeah bro. not like the news airs what police departments say to stay safe during things like pandemics, public events or holidays, or shows when cops do good things. we should just let the cops shoot people in the head on the street instead of getting angry when they do that though
They really don't. News for the past loving 4 years has been non stop "Orange Man Bad" and "Blue Man Bad" from 3 of the 4 major outlets.

there could be a gun put to the back of this man's head and he could be screaming 'please don't kill me officer', and the news could be reporting that the man was completely innocent, unarmed and not a threat to anyone and there'd still be people like you saying that black people are the problem and the officer was innocent because there's no proof that his bullet killed the man directly. responding to the rest of this post is worthless, because no matter what i say you'll say stuff like
One example, especially your straw man one, does not make up for the greater issue. Maybe burning down their own community every few decades and consistently lacking any family values on average has something to do with it.

to dismiss whatever the forget i say because of what you think of my political orientation and cite completely baseless ideas while dismissing sources on the opposite end of the political spectrum that happen to say otherwise. you're an idiot.
No it's not because of your political orientation alone, it's because what stuff you spew because of your political orientation. And I'm tired of dealing with this bullstuff where democrats, voter or otherwise defend this stuff.

So if you're not going to call it out, and "silence is compliance" then you can eat the medicine you've been shoving down people's throats, hot and fresh.

well said, you may as well add a CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE SWEETIE
You can’t even accept the fact that a graph is put together  to look misleading lol
he broke down every misleading aspect of the graph and explained it to you in the simplest terms and you still don't understand it. let that sink in lmaoo. so what the graph's misleading because you can only fit so much useful, necessary information on a visualizer of data. is... that all you wanted to provide to this entire discussion?

thank you TomsHere for your contribution
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 12:01:22 PM by PhantOS »

No it's not because of your political orientation alone, it's because what stuff you spew because of your political orientation
did i have a stroke or are you contradicting your very existence with this one sentence

wait i'm too young to be having strokes. something's up fellas

he broke down every misleading aspect of the graph and explained it to you in the simplest terms and you still don't understand it. let that sink in lmaoo
Don't you love it, that condescending the 'I'm smart, you're stupid" unless they agree with you mentality.

Yet again, this is what I mean when I say
This is why I and many others cannot stand the Democrats or the left.

This is a democrat/left thing to do. "Well I explained it to you sweaty, if you don't get it it just means you're a stupid bigot ;)"

forget you. Just, forget you.

did i have a stroke or are you contradicting your very existence with this one sentence

I don't look at your loving democrat sticker alone, it's when you prove to me you're no different than the standard of the other maniacs wearing that logo, thats when I've made my judgement. And that condescending "I'm better than you" attitude, is more than enough proof.

forget you. Just, forget you.
okay so i'm not the one having a stroke here good.

master matthew in order to communicate an opinion you need to be educated AND confident. you're missing one piece of the two-piece puzzle here, and watching you try to assemble it is hilarious. no wonder you're the laughing stock of the forums

This is a democrat/left thing to do. "Well I explained it to you sweaty, if you don't get it it just means you're a stupid bigot ;)"
well, you are a bigot by definition. and it was explained, and is quite simple to understand otherwise. a normal conversation between two peers should not involve teaching basic concepts like how bar charts work

And that condescending "I'm better than you" attitude, is more than enough proof.
yes yes it's a hard pill to swallow that most people are infinitely more likeable, intelligent and coherent than you. complaining about this fact won't change it though lol. people won't wake up one day and say 'wow i want to be as dumb as master matthew' because we're too smart to do that

is no one gonna talk about matthew calling himself sweaty

love how these guys have no empathy. they finally come to the root of the problem (only partially, everyone knows crime is correlated with poverty instead of by race) and then they stop right there. its ok to kill and imprison black people for decades because they commit crime. its justified to shoot them if they do something wrong. fixing the root of the problem? helping them out of poverty? better social programs and education? noooo, we can't do that! way too much money! why would we spend money on these people when all they do is commit crime??????

its a never loving ending cycle of sociopaths just keeping these people in prison apparently for the forget of it. we could solve poverty right now if we just took money out of the bloated military budget (a budget that hasn't even been fully audited! its too big to audit! how much misspending do you think is going on there you anti-government handicaps???). it would be easy. it would be so simple. but nah, we don't have to do any of this, right? its justified, remember. its justified that sometimes people die or are thrown in prison or have guns pointed at them and stuff.

i legit hope that someone close to you loving dies so that you can learn how to empathize with other people. you sorts of people only learn how to emphasize with others when something personally affects you. otherwise you just don't give a stuff. jesus christ.

honestly the source of high crime rates in black people is BECAUSE of the left. pushing "welfare" and "equality" systems that enforces black fathers to leave their children and causes low standardizing to push black people to the lowest denominator has done more damage than the police system ever could.
is it like a genetic thing for your brain to be this smooth

is it like a genetic thing for your brain to be this smooth
oh holy stuff i didn't even read this one. man, that's one hell of a take lol

oh holy stuff i didn't even read this one. man, that's one hell of a take lol
and with that all his future arguments should be taken with a grain of salt

Take the orange bar graph for example:
-Exactly 0 labels on the Y axis
-The implication that all of the listed racial groups commit crimes that result in incarceration at the same rate
-Placing the data from smallest to largest instead of alphabetical - or by the estimated total of people in that racial group, or by any other means that make sense and that aren’t just “hurr durr me make orange bar look taller”
I think the problem is you don't know how to read a graph

forget, this thread is disgusting. props to gyt and unova for having the patience to even speak to you sickos