Pepsi or coke

Author Topic: Pepsi or coke  (Read 3903 times)

Hey bud, I'll give you a dollar to forget off.
hey bud, i'll give you my leg if you shut the forget up

hey bud, i'll give you my leg if you shut the forget up
You must not get around much if you're willing to give up your leg so easily. Maybe you should lay off the soda and get some exercise instead.

mama said coke drinkers go to hell because coke has estrogen inside it

Soda is incredibly unhealthy. Also, Coke and Pepsi are some of the largest contributors of plastic waste in the world.

Oh I didn't know lol.

Rn I'm drinking kool aid!

ehh i prefer snorting pepsi

they taste exactly the same
way to out yourself as having literally 0 taste buds

way to out yourself as having literally 0 taste buds
hes right tho

hes right tho
its not a good thing to be not able to taste any difference between two obviously different things

you are not enhancing your credibility on food-related topics by saying the soda equivalent of "strawberries and raspberries taste the same"
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 01:24:20 PM by Aide33 »

its not a good thing to be not able to taste any difference between two obviously different things

you are not enhancing your credibility on food-related topics by saying the soda equivalent of "strawberries and raspberries taste the same"
o k but strawberries and raspberries do not taste the same
pepsi and coke do

Coke tastes like carbonated mud

o k but strawberries and raspberries do not taste the same
pepsi and coke do
i don't know why a film critic would scream off of rooftops or brag about how they cant see and how "saving private ryan" is the same as "american sniper"

guys guys guys both coke and pepsi are bubbly this means they are completely congruent in all respects save for name