whats da biggest w you ever took while gaming

Author Topic: whats da biggest w you ever took while gaming  (Read 2909 times)

/title

for me i have fond memories of me managing to get a VIP role in my favorite minecraft server by being very active and building good back in 2013ish? i dont play minecraft anymore though

that or me beating enter the gungeon. my grandma was watching :,)

i'd like to see OBAMA try and take THIS away from me........................... ...............

-snip-
in the context of  nuclear throne i had smore and achernar do a all rebel run with me and it was so loving funny because we kicked basically throne's ass because we would place like 20(x3) minions and still have 2-4 hp remaining because we had the riot ultra mutation

yoo gungeon gang?
thread is now enter the gungeon megathread. post enter the gungeon or love snake

a few days ago was a pretty big w because i beat streets of rogue with my Best Bubby as slavemaster and it was loving great because of all the stupid stuff that happened

i remember somehow enslaving a shapeshifter so i had a little cryptid following me around and then this loving random guy just steps up and splatters him across the concrete
ruined my day but it was funny

i finished zelda 2 without using savestates or cheesing dark link

a few days ago was a pretty big w because i beat streets of rogue with my Best Bubby as slavemaster and it was loving great because of all the stupid stuff that happened

i remember somehow enslaving a shapeshifter so i had a little cryptid following me around and then this loving random guy just steps up and splatters him across the concrete
RIP bartholomew

biggest w for me is when i walk forward

damnit man i thought of this before i even clicked the thread and here you are saying it before me I HATE YOU!

i finished zelda 2 without using savestates or cheesing dark link
RIP bartholomew
never  had a w :(
damnit man i thought of this before i even clicked the thread and here you are saying it before me I HATE YOU!

thread is now enter the gungeon megathread. post enter the gungeon or love snake
it's confirmed; nix, bread, cm, bing, block, and defendor are all love snake

i fragged soulja boy in a halo 3 slayer match in 2008

probably this game from literally one year ago today. I do pretty well sometimes but this game is still the best so far

clutching a 1v5 round in Rainbow Six Siege in unraked, I was playing as Cav on defending team