Hey Republicans: Why do you support Populism?

Author Topic: Hey Republicans: Why do you support Populism?  (Read 2138 times)

populism isnt bad what

Hey OP: Why are you a friend?

hey beachbum, why are you epic

Hmmm idk it seems like Annoying Orange is feeding into the alt-right agenda more than Biden is into the crazy left
yeah thats cus biden isn't a populist, he's just the normal dog-burying neoliberal type we're all used to. bernie on the other hand is definitely a left-wing populist

Did you mix up your definitions?
ah yes, the first definition on Google will get him. epic.

populism isnt bad what
yeah because then politicians no longer care about the country and only people's opinions of them. Apparently appealing to crazy idiots in the deep south is more important than bettering our country.

Hey OP: Why are you a friend?
Yes! Yes! You got him epic! Now I must worship god-emperor Annoying Orange and his epic policies! Thank you for skyrocketing metal prices! Thank you for dividing a country into two! Yes! YES!

yeah thats cus biden isn't a populist, he's just the normal dog-burying neoliberal type we're all used to. bernie on the other hand is definitely a left-wing populist
For sure, which is why I think Bernie is a handicap.

why are you so mad lol
yeah because then politicians no longer care about the country and only people's opinions of them. Apparently appealing to crazy idiots in the deep south is more important than bettering our country.
the argument against populists is that they too often push a single issue agenda and take advantage of related activism to manipulate issues unspoken. what you’re talking about is a strong and personal campaign with extreme policy designed to appeal to more loyal voters

this isnt what populism is at all

also people in the deep south arent crazy or idiots

are you liberal master matthew or what

Yes! Yes! You got him epic! Now I must worship god-emperor Annoying Orange and his epic policies! Thank you for skyrocketing metal prices! Thank you for dividing a country into two! Yes! YES!

It's like everything you post is motivated by butthurt.

It's like everything you post is motivated by butthurt.
i mean hes quadruple posting so its pretty clear

ah yes, the first definition on Google will get him. epic.

The common thread of 6 dictionaries that I read was "causes that seek to satiate the needs common/ordinary people as opposed to seeking to satiate the needs of the elite". I don't know what insect crawled up your ass but your opinion of what populism is does not line up with official definitions. Perhaps you can define what your grievances are with the ideology that you think is called populism?

The common thread of 6 dictionaries that I read was "causes that seek to satiate the needs common/ordinary people as opposed to seeking to satiate the needs of the elite". I don't know what insect crawled up your ass but your opinion of what populism is does not line up with official definitions. Perhaps you can define what your grievances are with the ideology that you think is called populism?
did you check the twitter dictionary