whatcha playin?

Author Topic: whatcha playin?  (Read 2360 times)

POST WHAT YOU'RE PLAYING

Is it fun? Would you recommend it? Are ya winning

I'm playing Wario Land 3 right now. It's pretty fun. I got the first music box an hour ago

animal crossing: new horizons
p fun

animal crossing: new horizons
p fun

I haven't touched NH in a month. I really need to soon

majoras mask. just got to the canyon.

yo mom ha gottem

ot: enter the gungeon is big good

yo mom ha gottem

ot: enter the gungeon is big good
Enter the Gungeon is fun
majoras mask. just got to the canyon.
Majora's Mask is like my 2nd favorite Zelda game.

Enter the Gungeon is fun
yah but i just cant get past hollow for some reason

I've been playing alot of payday 2 and team fortress 2, along with some No man's sky.

Majora's Mask is like my 2nd favorite Zelda game.
i'm only on my first playthrough, but i can already see why everyone likes it. the 3-day cycle and each npc having a daily routine is pretty neat

i like majora's mask, tho imo its dungeons are mostly kinda dogstuff. all the other stuff is really cool and charming but i did not have fun with any of the dungeons as i remember

literally nothing. I have nothing to play, and nothing that can play good games. my good computer broke, so I resorted to my tablet computer, then that one broke too. no correlation, no meaning, just stopped loving working one day. i'm on the oldest piece of stuff I have and it runs blockland at the lowest graphics setting at 1280x720 at like, MAYBE 40 frames on a good day

yakuza 0
phantasy star online 2 (na version)
sometimes i go back to animal crossing new horizons (the game really needs better updates)
i also beat paper mario the origami king, it's honestly a really good game and almost as great as ttyd, definetly one of my favourite games of this year along with doom eternal