Author Topic: seem this game is dying  (Read 13645 times)

well, when i just got this game and look at the server and forums, i can tell that this game is dying... the game have not updated itself and plus they have not even made a new lego type game with better graphics and better options and all that stuff. If this game don't want to die, then i say they need to update there game or make a new lego game.

no, I'm pretty sure this game isn't dying you probably haven't even downloaded a mod (or you can't understand the simple instructions to download) Also, tons of people play this game just look at the server list. Possibly you need help understanding this game?

If you think this game is dyeing, look at this one.
www.factionearth.com

I get 7+ people on a day on my server. I dont think this game is the least bit dying for a game with no advertising.

This game isn't even close to dying, BS is working on a retail game, people model and mod for this game about everyday and people supply new cool ideas, alot of people play, at least 75 a day, 25 at night, those are minimums, also look at all the websites that have stuff to do with Blockland, BJwaymods, Shorty Shorts, BLsource.... i think your mistaken.... Know what your talking about before u open ur blockhead mouth.  have a nice day

Its been dying since day one.  The number of people playing it goes down every week. 

I saw a bunch of servers up today. But yes, the size has shrunk. It still has more servers up than BF (understandable, since BF2 came out)  :cookieMonster:

Its just in a recession. As soon as the next update for whatever mod you use comes out, expect the size to swell as everyone wants to try out the new features. Then they will recede again, until the next updates. Its like the tide, it rises and falls, but doesn't fall off the side of the earth.

"It still has more servers up than BF"

If by BF you mean Battlefield 1942, I feel I should hit you with something very blunt.

Fake EDIT:  I just found around 300 servers on Xfire.

i have two mods i'm playing, TBM and RTB. I Just said that this game is dying cause of no major updates, like a new grapical Engine or New Shaped Bricks, or at least a physic thing (boats floating on water, cannon firing and breaking bricks and seeing brick rubbles). This game do need some major improvement or remake this game into a brand new game, that way it be more fun to play this game.

i have two mods i'm playing, TBM and RTB. I Just said that this game is dying cause of no major updates, like a new grapical Engine or New Shaped Bricks, or at least a physic thing (boats floating on water, cannon firing and breaking bricks and seeing brick rubbles). This game do need some major improvement or remake this game into a brand new game, that way it be more fun to play this game.

Dont know much bout programming and capibilities of engines?

I don't think i can make a new game myself, plus i never have any training/tutoring on C/C++ or any programming things, plus i think i'm not allow to remake the game anyway by copyright law.

BL's been out for almost 10 months now. Its life has been longer than MOST games, I can tell you that. 10 months after UT2k3 came out the playerbase had dropped dramatically.

And yes, traffic has definitely slowed down overall from its high around March or April or so.

If by BF you mean Battlefield 1942, I feel I should hit you with something very blunt.
By BF, I meant Battlefront. It only has about 12 servers up.

nobody ever plays battlefront though... even when it came out

37 BL servers up now, at 12:25 ET