Author Topic: Sugar/Akira give Another chance in the server  (Read 16832 times)

also a reminder that private investigating, harassment, discrimination, and child enthusiasm are against discord TOS and i recommend that you refer to this to do so

child enthusiasm in discord? they would NEVER

yeah, that checks out

people lying to Sugar we end this now

damn man, I hate people like these guys. hope you're doing better, Sugar.

thank you help to Sugar we bullying them back

/support
they have a backup server where emojis of Sugars face are stored

/support
they have a backup server where emojis of Sugars face are stored
in addition they called her a "demon" in said emotes

if you're friends with sugar could you please keep her from going back?
we managed to keep her away from the server itself (i even heard that she got banned from it, but i cant confirm), but she's still in contact with some members of the server. we're trying to keep her from doing so, but we arent doing a very good job frankly.

an update for everyone, one of the Gang who reported the server did get a response from discord and it is supposedly being investigated. also, someone else installed a plugin that notifies them whenever a keyword is said, so he knows whatever's going on over there.
again, i dont want to go too into detail on the off chance a member of the short bus waddles towards this thread.

/support
This stuff's absolutely loving disgusting. Sugar did absolutely nothing to deserve this kind of stuff, especially considering she's autistic and what cheesepizza and nix said about her being more gullible because of that.

we managed to keep her away from the server itself (i even heard that she got banned from it, but i cant confirm), but she's still in contact with some members of the server. we're trying to keep her from doing so, but we arent doing a very good job frankly.

an update for everyone, one of the Gang who reported the server did get a response from discord and it is supposedly being investigated. also, someone else installed a plugin that notifies them whenever a keyword is said, so he knows whatever's going on over there.
again, i dont want to go too into detail on the off chance a member of the short bus waddles towards this thread.
Thank god. Hopefully the server gets taken down. It's very likely Sugar is not the only person these stuffheads are doing these kinds of things to.

good news name Ryan or Debuff or someone who have Sugar face i don.t know

thank you help to Sugar we bullying them back
lets shoot up their discord server together, sugar

whoever is in charge of that server should just ban anyone who's revealing all that personal information. if not the whole server just needs to be reported