Author Topic: Sugar/Akira give Another chance in the server  (Read 16826 times)

I snuck into the server. All I saw was people with Naruto pfps spamming the N word and saying that you were threatening to hack the server. After all you really were DMing people asking them to raid the server for you.
I'm serious Sugar, stop threatening people.

Also uninstall Discord. That might sound rude but that stuffhole of a platform really has only brought you drama and nothing good so far.
But if you insist. At least stop using Disboard for finding servers as these servers are often toxic and filled with creeps.

earth would be better off without discord

die a hero or live long enough to become the villain

jesus christ

if you're friends with sugar could you please keep her from going back? i have assburgers so i can vouch; having such a condition makes you VERY gullible and easy to manipulate. i've had several people do some pretty horrible stuff to me and then apologize like a day later and i've only just now started getting used to actually thinking twice when this sort of stuff happens instead of blindly saying "no problem haha" because i dont want to hold a grudge
welcome to another episode of why family rp should stay alive

Since this is still getting bumped (The drama is p much dead aside from Sugar and Ark starting stuff, also don't take my word on what I said about me quitting because I haven't) I'd just like to rant about Discord's Trust & Safety. It is so flawed and needs a overhaul so loving badly. I have sent several report of them leaking a 12 years old's face without consent and making memes with his face, nothing was done about that.

And Sugar, I see you are still trying to add the Arkadian members. Like just forget they exist. Arkadian is a bad server. Stop DMing these guys because they are just baiting you. You can't do much about them other than moving on. Please read what I said about uninstalling Discord on my other post and I can guarantee you'll be much happier.

Discord doesn't loving care that a 15 years old posted a pic of his thighs and the staff probably just nutted to it into the image servers considering the image servers got pretty slow the day after the "investigation". (I know that's not how they work but it's funny if you think about it that way)
The server owner probably nutted to it too. He knows that the Touhou pfp guy is 15 (And speaking of Touhou, ) and didn't bother deleting it.

Ryan leaked Sugar's face and all he got was a warning for "harassment".

Some people got disabled for private investigating Sugar but they just made a new account as if nothing happened. These handicaps and the other creeps stuffting Discord up will stay there like cancer until the platform dies.

Of course, this is just a rant in a Lego forum and obviously nothing will change, thanks for reading. Also I'm sure the Arkadian mods are having a blast laughing at our posts here while lying to themselves they did nothing wrong. I still want to see them post evidences of Sugar posting bestiality and being a child enthusiast because they still have yet to.

Come on ark, come out of your #mod-chat and quit nutting to your child research stored in #ark and argue with us here instead of being a pusillanimous individual.

he cant cause forum account steam purchase linking is disabled/broken

the only solution to this issue is to not let your challenged/at-risk children talk to strangers on the internet during their formative years

the only solution to this issue is to not let your challenged/at-risk children talk to strangers on the internet during their formative years
now see that makes TOO much sense you can't expect people to use that level of common sense

what sucks is sugar isn't even a child anymore. she's probably older than half the people in that group and even though her parents made sure she didn't have access to skype/discord until she was of age (at least what her sister told me) it kinda didn't help.

mental age isnt there yet, yeah.

he cant cause forum account steam purchase linking is disabled/broken
Well what a shame. I'd love to see the Arkadian members defending themselves without their admin powers where they mute and purge people whenever they are losing an argument.

Her sister tried to warn her parents about Arkadian knowing Sugar's location but they were pretty much saying they couldn't do anything about it. Not to mention Sugar also hides her screen whenever her parents passes by.

click on that hashtag and you will loving regret it

You do realize Sugar has a lower functioning form of Autism, right?

which is why she needs to stop using things that so easily put her in serious danger
shame we can't actually do anything about it outside of begging her to uninstall discord (protip she won't)