Author Topic: V22  (Read 2881 times)

What we need is better Vehicle Physics
So do v22 already Badspot
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 12:56:45 AM by Bobi72 »

what we need is people playing the game

what we need is people playing the game
Honestly I don't know why they don't.
The game only sucks cuz noone plays it
It's good fun when you update your OpenAL, get some addons, and play with friends
You don't even need to port forward
The base game is 64mb, so if you don't have storage for that your life must really suck

sinp

whoa good idea they should make new better blockland and name it bricktopia

by content creators discord did you mean the bcc content creators, or the blockland content creators content creators?

by content creators discord did you mean the bcc content creators, or the blockland content creators content creators?
I mean the BCC Content Creators Content Creators Content Creators Content Creators Content Creators Content Creators Content Creators Content Creators Content Creators Content Creators

Usually it's chalked up to things like fatigue, a lull in creativity, is only interested in creating content and not actually playing, tired of the community, lack up of updates to add or improve stuff, wanted to move on but stay in contact with friends/people from the better part of the community, and/or life stuff happens
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 09:38:13 AM by Masterlegodude »

The game only sucks cuz noone plays it
I think personally its the lack of good quality servers, not that there aren't any, but there's only a tiny amount.

Because vehicle physics is the reason behind all of Blockland's problems and fixing it will bring people back by the hundreds...

How about map support? Or terrain generation? Or simply a whole new game engine?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 07:16:19 PM by stargatefan »

Or simply a whole new game engine?
Brickadia

A jump to Torque 3D would be fine, it seems like more of the same, it's still got that Torque jank, but at least it looks prettier

But we all know that'll never happen, especially at this point, Badspot just has no drive or will to work on this game any further unless it's to fix some game breaking bug
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 07:20:34 PM by Masterlegodude »

IM loving WHEEZING WHY IS THIS THE BEST loving REPLY LMFAOAOO

also damn guess this whole cat. hella dead forget rip the forums dude

also damn guess this whole cat. hella dead forget rip the forums dude
lose weight

blockland with beamng physics