Packer and Swholli Podcast

Author Topic: Packer and Swholli Podcast  (Read 5844 times)

What's This?

Packer and I (yes that Packer) are combining our talents and starting a live-stream podcast where we'll talk about video games, nostalgia, video game related nostalgia, and just- yeah it's mostly about video games. We'll probably talk about some Blockland oldcigarette stuff at some point.

Oh and we're gonna try to play Conker Live and Reloaded's multiplayer on the original xbox (using original hardware, see this guide if you have the game and want to try and join. I'm pretty sue Xlink Kai also works with emulation software)

We're trying to do our first stream tonight. It'll be live on my main Youtube channel so you can subscribe to that if you haven't already to be updated. I'll also update this thread with a link once we go live. If we don't go live tonight I apologize in advance, we don't have set steaming schedule and he lives in Australia and I in the US so we're already stretching the limits of this as it is.

I made this topic because the BLF is basically our first internet stomping ground and there might be some of you who want to hear two guys in their late twenties talk about video games from 2005.

If this proves successful we'll do the usual, start a discord, get a PO box, give out our home addresses, you know.

If everything goes according to plan:

TONIGHT 10:30 PM EST

can your avatar share some of that popcorn

its stuffty imitation popcorn

its stuffty imitation popcorn

Only the best imitation popcorn

« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 10:39:08 PM by Swholli »

see at first i thought your avatar was some sort of saggy swholli guy/knight from hk hybrid. i'm pleased to find out it ain't so, but i don't think the other result ain't much better either

Wasn't he working on recreating the multi-player from Conker's Bad Fur Day at one point?

woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who the forget is packer again

Today’s topic: why haven’t I gained a following outside of my niche LEGO forum friends after dedicating 5 years of my life to my milquetoast YouTube channel without attempting to market it to anyone outside of that group

Today’s topic: why haven’t I gained a following outside of my niche LEGO forum friends after dedicating 5 years of my life to my milquetoast YouTube channel without attempting to market it to anyone outside of that group
Today's topic: Don't be such an starfish

trying to tell kidalex off is wasted effort. dudes entire existence here is to be antagonistic for no clear reason. that said didnt think he was that erudite to pull the word milquetoast out of nowhere.

is there gonna be a schedule around this?