CM1107ProjectInfinium: Damn.

Author Topic: CM1107ProjectInfinium: Damn.  (Read 5161 times)

you're right, Nix Glaceon, the hero of the blockland forums. you're so right, please teach me the ways of moral highground so I can become a better person on this forum that is just the biggest stuffpost known to man kind. Riddler is better than you because atleast he knew when to kill himself
oh no the sheltered little handicap kid too afraid to put his age on his profile with literally no friends is getting his spiderman boxers in a tangle over someone on the internet having functioning empathy
i sure hope he doesn't post the soyboy wojak... oh nooo

oh no the sheltered little handicap kid too afraid to put his age on his profile with literally no friends is getting his spiderman boxers in a tangle over someone on the internet having functioning empathy
Shut up

Shut up

Shut up

i’m about 5 minutes from my macroeconomics presentation. beyond neptune and zotron inspired me to switch my presentation to a improv subjective commentary on how any white kid that lived in a household median of over 100k doesn’t have any real life perspective and is ill prepared for society. hopefully i get the audio.

i’m about 5 minutes from my macroeconomics presentation. beyond neptune and zotron inspired me to switch my presentation to a improv monologue on how any white kid that lived in a household median of over 100k doesn’t have any real life perspective and is ill prepared for society. hopefully i get the audio.
thanks for being my biggest fan, if you want to talk about society this isn't the best place bud...

You're the best person to talk about jesus knowing you're gay and all

You're the best person to talk about jesus knowing you're gay and all

Is this part of the ARG

OH MY GOD I THINK HE'S GONNA JUMP! SOMEONE CALL FOR HELP!

cm110 be like "lol i wanna violently kill my dad" then "damn bro i'm gonna kill myself because you said meanie things"

cm110 be like "lol i wanna violently kill my dad" then "damn bro i'm gonna kill myself because you said meanie things"
*sigh* alright pack it up everyone OP is in the right now