CM1107ProjectInfinium: Damn.

Author Topic: CM1107ProjectInfinium: Damn.  (Read 5310 times)

Jesus loving christ, how utterly forgeted are your brains. This is quite literally a cry for help and y'all are still just  beating him down like he's master matthew. It doesn't matter who he is he still should be given help when needed.
not as forgeted as the mush this guy's brain is going to become when he does a triple back flip off the golden gate bridge (the one based on the blockland build for all you non-americans) and smashes his head on someone's yacht passing by
This place never ceases to amaze me with how back asswards some of you handicap can be, the boy wants to post to vent and you got people telling him to kill himself.
hey mulch muncher if someone is involved in a domestic dispute their first idea should not be to tell the rotting corpse blockland forums about it, crazy i know

omg u guys are soo disgusting!! here cm1107, call this number next time because I can guarantee you the blockland forums isn't the place to vent for your problems now a days, as forgeted up that sounds.
1-800-273-8255
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 03:18:07 AM by Beyond Neptune »

Quote from: Badspot
Do not make posts about how you are gonna kill yourself. Just do it.
Sorry bro you're gonna get banned...

odd how people are surprised that this forum is so toxic towards someone being suicidal. its been like this for forever it shouldnt be surprising to you at all
this is just how the blf is and nothing will change that when the single moderator gives no stuffs about the danger of people legitimately being hurt from here
if this place is badly affecting you in any way just leave because theres so many better places for you to hang out in with people who arent edgy starfishs

hey mulch muncher if someone is involved in a domestic dispute their first idea should not be to tell the rotting corpse blockland forums about it, crazy i know
That's not a valid reason to be a sociopath

not as forgeted as the mush this guy's brain is going to become when he does a triple back flip off the golden gate bridge (the one based on the blockland build for all you non-americans) and smashes his head on someone's yacht passing byhey mulch muncher if someone is involved in a domestic dispute their first idea should not be to tell the rotting corpse blockland forums about it, crazy i know
you can burn in hell

odd how people are surprised that this forum is so toxic towards someone being suicidal. its been like this for forever it shouldnt be surprising to you at all
this is just how the blf is and nothing will change that when the single moderator gives no stuffs about the danger of people legitimately being hurt from here
if this place is badly affecting you in any way just leave because theres so many better places for you to hang out in with people who arent edgy starfishs
im surprised because past threads ive seen have had completely different reactions

not as forgeted as the mush this guy's brain is going to become when he does a triple back flip off the golden gate bridge (the one based on the blockland build for all you non-americans) and smashes his head on someone's yacht passing byhey mulch muncher if someone is involved in a domestic dispute their first idea should not be to tell the rotting corpse blockland forums about it, crazy i know
veins popping around a stuff eating grin sporting the peachfuzz youve never had the testosterone to grow out

you can burn in hell
actually if i were to ever die (and this is a big if) i would be standing before the pearly gates and God himself would review my blockland forum posts and say without skipping a beat, "yup, this guy is based" and they'd let me in. you on the other hand... Well... I hear purgatory always has vacancies.
That's not a valid reason to be a sociopath
do you have a valid reason for stinking up this thread go take a shower before your keyboard slides off your greasy ass legs cause i know you sure as forget cant afford a desk to keep it on
veins popping around a stuff eating grin sporting the peachfuzz youve never had the testosterone to grow out
Have you ever heard of the fountain of youth? Surely you have, but most of the stories have left out a significant factor of the age old myth. In the year 2457 B.C (Before Columbus) there was a great thriving civilization in what is now the center of the Atlantic Ocean (not atlantis if anyone says this im gonna be really pissed). It is written in the scrolls that they experimented with gene splicing and produced the greatest human specimen that has ever graced the Earth. Truth is, that specimen was me and I've been alive for thousands of years and pharmaceutical companies come to my castle walls daily begging to harvest my semen and testosterone for the betterment of humanity. Sometimes I do it for free, sometimes I make them run a couple laps around the moat before I let them in. All I'm saying is, watch who you're talkin to, buddy.

actually if i were to ever die (and this is a big if) i would be standing before the pearly gates and God himself would review my blockland forum posts and say without skipping a beat, "yup, this guy is based" and they'd let me in. you on the other hand... Well... I hear purgatory always has vacancies.do you have a valid reason for stinking up this thread go take a shower before your keyboard slides off your greasy ass legs cause i know you sure as forget cant afford a desk to keep it onHave you ever heard of the fountain of youth? Surely you have, but most of the stories have left out a significant factor of the age old myth. In the year 2457 B.C (Before Columbus) there was a great thriving civilization in what is now the center of the Atlantic Ocean (not atlantis if anyone says this im gonna be really pissed). It is written in the scrolls that they experimented with gene splicing and produced the greatest human specimen that has ever graced the Earth. Truth is, that specimen was me and I've been alive for thousands of years and pharmaceutical companies come to my castle walls daily begging to harvest my semen and testosterone for the betterment of humanity. Sometimes I do it for free, sometimes I make them run a couple laps around the moat before I let them in. All I'm saying is, watch who you're talkin to, buddy.

not sure why people are still trying to convince you to stop being a troll or why people aren't smart enough to take things into their own hands and leave the forums knowing they wont get a good response out of anything

larpers really know how to get a guy going 🥵

actually if i were to ever die (and this is a big if) i would be standing before the pearly gates and God himself would review my blockland forum posts and say without skipping a beat, "yup, this guy is based" and they'd let me in.
forget that was a pretty based response. ill put my disappointment in you aside just to say... nice

as based as you are Self Delete isn't a joke, its hard enough fighting internal pressures, adding external ones is just beating someone while theyre down

Don’t understand what these trolling attempts are trying to accomplish on such an empty community. What clout are you looking for? Is this what you do in your free time? Jokes not hitting on Discord? Genuinely confused.