CM1107ProjectInfinium: Damn.

Author Topic: CM1107ProjectInfinium: Damn.  (Read 5324 times)

Don’t understand what these trolling attempts are trying to accomplish on such an empty community. What clout are you looking for? Is this what you do in your free time? Jokes not hitting on Discord? Genuinely confused.

Don’t understand what these trolling attempts are trying to accomplish on such an empty community. What clout are you looking for? Is this what you do in your free time? Jokes not hitting on Discord? Genuinely confused.
If there is literally anything I have yet to accomplish in my millenia spanning existence it is getting you to change your profile picture to an image that doesn't ooze grease out of my monitor whenever it appears on my screen. Now preferably this is something you can take upon yourself to rectify without me having to get off my throne and pay you a visit personally...

If there is literally anything I have yet to accomplish in my millenia spanning existence it is getting you to change your profile picture to an image that doesn't ooze grease out of my monitor whenever it appears on my screen. Now preferably this is something you can take upon yourself to rectify without me having to get off my throne and pay you a visit personally...

Nah, pfps fine. Use that grease to cook up some fries bruv

I bought these shoes from a hobo!

I bought these shoes from a hobo!
THATS WHY THE STANK brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly don't remember this forum ever having this level of toxicity, and yeah, it was also bad in the past. I guess it is because the majority of the decent userbase has moved on and there is an absence of moderation. Yeah, you can brush it off saying that is just the way it is, but it will never be okay. It is pretty obvious who is in the circle-jerk of users that contribute nothing but stuff-posts. It got old really fast. Good job stuffting up a 15-year-old forum.

Ahem
*cracks knuckles*
*adjusts tie*
*taps on microphone*
*checks watch*
*pulls on collar*
*stretches back*
*rolls shoulders*
*scratches chin*
*combs hair back*
This thing on?
*adjusts microphone*
Testing... 1... 2... 3... little higher... little lower... just a bit higher... yeah there
*takes breathmint*
*spits out gum*
*wipes nose*
*adjusts tie again*
Ahem
*clears throat*

Man... this place sure is toxic...

I honestly don't remember this forum ever having this level of toxicity, and yeah, it was also bad in the past. I guess it is because the majority of the decent userbase has moved on and there is an absence of moderation. Yeah, you can brush it off saying that is just the way it is, but it will never be okay. It is pretty obvious who is in the circle-jerk of users that contribute nothing but stuff-posts. It got old really fast. Good job stuffting up a 15-year-old forum.

i’m about 5 minutes from my macroeconomics presentation. beyond neptune and zotron inspired me to switch my presentation to a improv subjective commentary on how any white kid that lived in a household median of over 100k doesn’t have any real life perspective and is ill prepared for society. hopefully i get the audio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELNCvd2wD6w

it’s fitting with my profile picture

damp is superior to everyone but it’s not because he’s in macro

damp is superior to everyone but it’s not because he’s in macro
oh are you gonna claim him again

I never did to begin with but idk why you so hung up about it