U.S.A. Politics Thread

Poll

I have posted a possibility for the election outcome in 6 variations. Choose your preferred below.

A. https://i.imgur.com/F6TVPLY.png
8 (34.8%)
B. https://i.imgur.com/uuRmNcE.png
3 (13%)
C. https://i.imgur.com/JK2OSsA.png
1 (4.3%)
D. https://i.imgur.com/sl6MVas.png
2 (8.7%)
E. https://i.imgur.com/K1GHlD3.png
2 (8.7%)
F. https://i.imgur.com/br3Sp06.png
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: U.S.A. Politics Thread  (Read 266307 times)

No proof but theres plenty of footage that should make someone think, 'hey thats kind of strange, can we take a closer look at that?'

To which Republicans are being shouted at and banned from social media, which causes more problems.

I know there's one instance where people were carting in a padlocked ice cooler in the middle of the night and wouldnt let people look at it. Like if it was a cooler of sody- pops why would you get pissy about people asking?

No proof but theres plenty of footage that should make someone think, 'hey thats kind of strange, can we take a closer look at that?'

To which Republicans are being shouted at and banned from social media, which causes more problems.

I know there's one instance where people were carting in a padlocked ice cooler in the middle of the night and wouldnt let people look at it. Like if it was a cooler of sody- pops why would you get pissy about people asking?
cause its none of their loving business duh

people who aggressively question strangers are people you generally try to avoid cause if you give them an answer they’ll take that as permission to push even harder. imagine if some rando at the area sees you pull up and comes over and loudly asks what in the trunk of your vehicle cause they see you have boxes back there. theres a reason why police need a warrant to search your stuff - why should random civilians get the ability to do the equivalent just cause they feel something fishy is going on? if anything they should be reporting it to the police/authorities, not play detective/hero.

the point about election fraud is that yes, it probably/almost certainly happens, but not on any seriously significant scale. its not to say we shouldn’t investigate the cases that come up and punish those responsible, but rather to emphasize that extrapolating individual/minor incidents into “election is rigged” is absurd cause it never has shown to be significant enough to remotely come close to swinging a vote.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 06:19:39 PM by Conan »

Yeah but this wasnt me being asked to show a loony whats in my trunk, it was supposedly ballot counting officials enter a building with massive chests refusing to open them during a time of significant distress.

"what, you suspect i murdered 20 children and wanna search my house? DAMN HYPOCRITES YOU RANDOM LOONIES ALWAYS VIOLENTLY SCREAM AT EVERYONE WHO HAS A BOX" -conan probably

the thing is, if you would stop like for 10 seconds and think "yeah you can totally fit enough ballots inside of a cooler to steal the entire election when there is like 100k difference in votes" is an insane take when theres literally one guy slowly going about his business. (and as far as i know, the guy was a photographer for the media, so it makes sense that you wouldn't just show your highly valuable gear to strangers in the dark)

as far as i know, twitter is flagging Annoying Oranges posts cus hes claiming he won states that arent finished counting like he did with PA

"what, you suspect i murdered 20 children and wanna search my house? DAMN HYPOCRITES YOU RANDOM LOONIES ALWAYS VIOLENTLY SCREAM AT EVERYONE WHO HAS A BOX" -conan probably
yeah because its a good loving idea to let literally mobs of petulant childrean scream at election workers or uber eats drivers to show them the ballots.

there is processes for these kinds of things for a reason, like independent observers from each campaigns, which where already in place. we dont need every loving qanon mom in the state of nebraska to go to the election office and see it with their own eyes.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 07:42:32 PM by Aide33 »

this is shot for shot the same thing as the russian meddling from the democrats

the thing is, if you would stop like for 10 seconds and think "yeah you can totally fit enough ballots inside of a cooler to steal the entire election when there is like 100k .
I know it cant be a hundred thousand loving ballots, dont imply I said it was. Just because it could only be a few thousands doesn't discredit what im saying.

this is shot for shot the same thing as the russian meddling from the democrats

so if u believe the russian meddling isnt true then why the forget would u think this is true

reminder that if protesters break into or compromise any ballot counting place all ballots in the location will be invalidated

I know it cant be a hundred thousand loving ballots, dont imply I said it was. Just because it could only be a few thousands doesn't discredit what im saying.
yes it does discredit it, because your point goes from "damn this guy is out with a padlocked cooler it would be normal to think thats sus and maybe election meddling" to "i should be able to ask a random person to show me whats in his cooler randomly on the streets or else i'll think they are suspicious"

it's the equivalent of seeing a girl walk into an election office with a purse and be like "this is suspicious and should be investigated" even though the number of physical ballots she could carry is like 10. its dumb and it makes you look dumb and desperate
so if u believe the russian meddling isnt true then why the forget would u think this is true
because no one but rachel maddow thought that stuff was remotely true
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 08:47:01 PM by Aide33 »

it's the equivalent of seeing a girl walk into an election office with a purse and be like "this is suspicious and should be investigated" even though the number of physical ballots she could carry is like 10. its dumb and it makes you look dumb and desperate

LMAO no it isnt you loving goon

« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 09:47:09 PM by Master Matthew² »

i seriously cant believe you are using the "joe biden admits to fraud" soundbite you really got him this time master matthew

also damn a link to a paste bin with thousands of random names and zip codes

i looked up like 8 of them and all of them where still alive/didnt have obituaries but had local postal addresses

where the forget does that tweet prove those people are dead? just because they are really old doesnt mean they are loving dead, i dont understand how having a list of michigans most geriatric population proves anything

EDIT:
Literally forgettons of people on that list don't even live in wayne county either what the forget are you posting MM this is just blatantly wrong information
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 11:08:57 PM by Aide33 »

lol that's actually amazing

MM needs to lay off the copium