U.S.A. Politics Thread

Poll

I have posted a possibility for the election outcome in 6 variations. Choose your preferred below.

A. https://i.imgur.com/F6TVPLY.png
8 (34.8%)
B. https://i.imgur.com/uuRmNcE.png
3 (13%)
C. https://i.imgur.com/JK2OSsA.png
1 (4.3%)
D. https://i.imgur.com/sl6MVas.png
2 (8.7%)
E. https://i.imgur.com/K1GHlD3.png
2 (8.7%)
F. https://i.imgur.com/br3Sp06.png
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: U.S.A. Politics Thread  (Read 235090 times)

"The guys who are silencing you deboonked your scientists and doctors! These guys are experts, they own muh private companie!"
oh no, a coomer meme what ever will i do. based af, guess you owned another lib!!!!! I guess I'll go dilate!!
stop being a loving schizo dude like jeez
No one is "silencing" you. Your schizo stuff just gets discarded because it has no substance and is literally false. These people are so good at fact checking they literally get PAID to do it. Leave the facts to the professionals. I'll bet you've never debunked anything in your life.
I see you have a genuine argument with good points but AHA you used an ifunny image, tough luck kid!
You made no argument and you have no points. Take a break, chud.

oh no, a coomer meme what ever will i do. based af, guess you owned another lib!!!!! I guess I'll go dilate!!
stop being a loving schizo dude like jeez
No one is "silencing" you. Your schizo stuff just gets discarded because it has no substance and is literally false. These people are so good at fact checking they literally get PAID to do it. Leave the facts to the professionals.

Okay

People with an degree in journalism and a job at Twitter, Facebook, or Snopes. | PROFESSIONALS

Doctors with years of experience, a finger on the pulse of the issue and yes the almighty degree. And it's in the field they're talking about. | Schizo stuff

My meme wasn't just an "owned lib, lmfao funny."
It's a simple point. You claim science but you defend silencing the scientists, while simultaneously telling me no one is being silenced.

I see the bans, I see the locked twitters. Play ignorance or some smug ass "well acktually" bullstuff about the terms I've used instead of talking about the points.
But that doesn't make you right.

Pro-Science people don't side with people who have no experience in the field, and even if you don't agree with the scientists you DON'T SILENCE THEM.

Science is not a land of definitive facts, it's developing information and ideas. INFO FROM 5 loving MONTHS AGO WON'T NECESSARILY BE TRUE TODAY when it comes to researching theories in any scientific field. 

Silencing someone because the contradicted a CNN article from 4 months ago is asinine. SCIENCE CHANGES because new things come to light and different things become known.

This is the most insane bullstuff I've ever seen.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 01:44:56 PM by Master Matthew² »

hes literally obviously trolling you, stop having a meltdown and log off

Read up on it!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

I'm no king of info, or understanding. That's why I defer to the experts.
Not the people who say their such experts that everyone else needs to be silenced.

The experts who are willing to throw around their research and evidence and have people talk about it.

Silencing this info does no one any good, except for those seeking political gain in the direction of which information is allowed and against the information that is disallowed.

Science may have basis in facts, but even some of our most fundamental and basic information has been challenged and defeated before.

The Theory of Relativity defeated many of Newton's Theories in practice.

It's about the most up to date information and sometimes that info is wrong. But it's still important to allow people to talk about it and stand with or against it, have points and evidence to communicate with each-other. Silencing them and keeping them from communicating is backwards and inherently anti-science.

I'm no king of info, or understanding. That's why I defer to the experts.
Not the people who say their such experts that everyone else needs to be silenced.

The experts who are willing to throw around their research and evidence and have people talk about it.

Silencing this info does no one any good, except for those seeking political gain in the direction of which information is allowed and against the information that is disallowed.

Science may have basis in facts, but even some of our most fundamental and basic information has been challenged and defeated before.

The Theory of Relativity defeated many of Newton's Theories in practice.

It's about the most up to date information and sometimes that info is wrong. But it's still important to allow people to talk about it and stand with or against it, have points and evidence to communicate with each-other. Silencing them and keeping them from communicating is backwards and inherently anti-science.
:)

matthew literally every opinion i've seen from you is mirrored with the stuff i've been reading on /pol/

think twice before you call something insane

Mathew has flung himself so right he's left now, imagine that.

Mathew has flung himself so right he's left now, imagine that.
Have you ever considered, and this might be the most crazy thing... that the left has gone so off the rails they've become the very thing they swore to destroy?

Have you ever considered, and this might be the most crazy thing... that the left has gone so off the rails they've become the very thing they swore to destroy?
I mean, same goes for you, too. There are good people on both sides, but you refuse to listen to your opposition before you consider your own policies.

I'm not going to lie to you, i was a hardcore Annoying Orangeer. Most of my friends disliked that and one day i had a very bad argument with one of my friends. I took some time away from politics, looked at things from a new view. Took the time to research and understand why people on the left and, subsequently, people like you on the right, act the way you do.

I'm not going to lecture you, or tell you you're wrong because behind your ramblings there are some bits and pieces of truth and urgency. You want others to see how you think, feel, and do through your shoes but have you ever considered that you've never taken a step in someone else's shoes? Not even once? How can you begin to understand the left when you've never experienced what makes them left to begin with? I'm not talking about radical "BURN THE SYSTEM ACAB, ANARCHY!!!" left too, those aren't leftists, they do not represent what the left stands for. Like how Q-Anon and the proud boys don't represent what the right stands for.

Radicals are your problem. Radicals have always been your problem. Fueled by delegates to perform ill acts so they can swing votes to either side.

there is literally zero reason to try and talk with MM about this. this is the same guy who somehow found out he was being duped by the alt-right and right-wing extremists and then decided you know what, i'm in the stuff already lets just dig in. far-gone total handicap.

shout out to bolivia
all my homies love a failed coup

we have now entered the flop era of the cia, they cant even topple a government anymore

ngl hes got some swag despite being senile. weird how he pulls it off.