Author Topic: Maybe we should stop giving certain users attention.  (Read 4273 times)

or you can just give a stuff and post whatever you want, what are they going to do? slice my nuts off? haha

the last time we did this nobody gave a stuff

what are you doing boomsticks alt

it's not even hard, honestly just pause for a second before posting and think "is this big brain or smooth brain"
Half the stuff posted in this category are just odds and ends, I can't recall seeing a rational thread here in the last year.

you can either complain about the stuff or just go away from the stuff to places where an actual attempt at cleaning up the stuff is made

you can either complain about the stuff or just go away from the stuff to places where an actual attempt at cleaning up the stuff is made
B4V21 Proudly Moderated by child enthusiasts!

when will kidalex stop being a 14 year old

I'd specify who in the title but there's too many to count to be honest. be it 19/fuzztoast/suppy with the nonsense posts and spamming forum related things(although, not the forum itself), or the politards who parade themselves as centrists with some pretty forgeted ideals, or just other general nuisances. I don't care about your political alignment, feel free to hate trans people on your own accord, that's not my business. I take issue with the fact you seem adamant on posting it on a block forum. for a defuct torque engine game. and anyone coming in from the outside just sees HMMM POLITIC. DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD. HORRIBLE LIBTARDS DO X THING. even the ones made in response, like the Biden megathread, I originally thought was funny, but I realize now that it's just adding to the pile of political schlock. as funny as it is to say skip to fuzztoast, or talk about matthews/cheesepizzas filled pampies every time they talk about something stupid, it's just giving them more and more attention. sure, I may be doing the exact same thing right now, as i'm making a thread to address this, and I fully expect to see a Tony thread with the title "CM1107 gave trolls attention" or some similar stuff from a user of note, but if no one says it everyone's gonna keep saying the same stuff over and over and over.
oh and if you're gonna say something like "oh but you posted that thing a couple days ago" bro I shouldn't have I wasn't in a good headspace at the time my noggin just got knocked lmao.

i wasn't polistuffting for attention i was doing it becsude somehow i thought flinging liquid stuff was actually saneand helpful

good point tho

i wasn't polistuffting for attention i was doing it becsude somehow i thought flinging liquid stuff was actually saneand helpful

good point tho

/support

Realstuff, some new kid doesnt know how to act on the internet properly gets drama'd. Then treated like hes the worst plauge to happen since it was black.
Kids just getting more clout because everyone wants to voice that they dislike his presence.
Then a new circlejerk happens and the cycle continues.

It be like that