Author Topic: old builds image dump  (Read 2761 times)

I recently had my good computer break on me, forcing me onto an older computer. I didn't remember I used this frequently during my time on blockland.

A LOT OF THESE DO NOT LOOK GOOD. NONE OF THESE ARE IN A DATED ORDER, BUT THE stuffTIEST ONES ARE OLDER.

old piano. wanted to make it function with the instruments mod, couldn't do it.

bartwars. old joke map me and nix made a while back. hosted it online with him and managed to fill a 32 player server, no clue why that happened.

Mike Burger

old medieval map I was working on. I gave up near immediately.

dm_monolith

half life dm styled map. I had weapons laid about the map, with a gluon gun atop it, but I uninstalled those. was fun to play on with 8+ people

cp_orange

also part of the half life dm thing, never got to use it though. have made some changes recently, but that's on a different save.

idk what this was. I didn't make it. the topis made of light blue bricks sprayed with the glow effect. really weird looking

was remaking the Despair Fever apartments from memory. absolute brainlet, I was.

2fort bridge.

pl_jumppractice

basically ninja training grounds speed jump bug, but a whole map. and by whole map I mean not nearly complete map.

dm_medievalmadness

I co-created this map with a dude who wanted to make a half life dm gamemode, he did most of it though. not the best looking but it was a blast to play on. the walls were added later on by me, I think it looks better without them.

Project Law

a while ago, I noted that I hadn't seen Martial Law being hosted anymore, like at all. it had been at least a year since I last played it when I decided to try and remake it from scratch. as it turns out, I didn't have quite the photographic memory that I had thought. so I said "forget it" and tried to make my own thing heavily based off of it. the prop tool was going to be in play, as well as bags that would drop random loot from 5 categories (trash, medical, civilian weapons, police weapons, military weapons). it was going well, don't know why I ever stopped it.
I still have the filler server_LoadingScreen link as well

Unjust Aftermath was a filler name.

pieces of a just beginning recreation of Vallhalla from Halo 3. I called it Ragnablok because i'm a forgetin cool CHAD i'm so EPIC bro

dm_skyhigh

another map me and someone else had made together. I had the idea, we kind of built off of eachother from what i remember. I pussied out and added a big floor down there where it would be cool if there wasn't one. me me like DANGER now, not this coddled crap give me the fear of DEATH

dm_powerplant

another half life dm map. "lava" is just water with a kill brick underneath it. i liked how this looked more than the stock lava.

quite possibly the oldest non-stock build I have. first thing that made me want to make ModTer quake/HLDM styled maps. center thing sends you up onto the platforms above, lava is lava, etc etc.

that's all I have on this computer, but my interest has been piqued, so I might check out my even OLDER computer, 2011-2014 era, for more. if it functions. it probably won't.

oh stuff i think i built that pyramid thing, it was going to be another map for half life dm but it sucked so i left it there iirc

i've never seen these in my life, but they look good, and I'm assuming they're yours, and you thought I was copying you or something. I can assure you i wasn't going off of anything other than Martial Law by memory and adding to it

i've never seen these in my life, but they look good, and I'm assuming they're yours, and you thought I was copying you or something. I can assure you i wasn't going off of anything other than Martial Law by memory and adding to it

they r not mine
i just posted pitchers

they r not mine
i just posted pitchers
Build stealer! I'm gonna have to report you to the authorities...

I recently had my good computer break on me, forcing me onto an older computer. I didn't remember I used this frequently during my time on blockland.

A LOT OF THESE DO NOT LOOK GOOD. NONE OF THESE ARE IN A DATED ORDER, BUT THE stuffTIEST ONES ARE OLDER.

somehow i never thought of using those print plates as piano keys. idk if you're a genius or i just live under iraq

somehow i never thought of using those print plates as piano keys. idk if you're a genius or i just live under iraq
p sure that default mansion has a piano with vent plate

A Ferris wheel i had made some time ago.

the best blockland rendition of cs:assault, forever lost to the sands of time and photobucket watermarks
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 11:35:21 PM by PhantOS »

-Never mind, the oldest ones are considerably bad-
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 07:17:37 AM by CM1107ProjectInfinium »