YandereDev finally releases the first rival Osana after 6 years

Author Topic: YandereDev finally releases the first rival Osana after 6 years  (Read 1565 times)

After 6 years of easter eggs and non core game features being implemented, Osana is finally here.
https://yanderedev.wordpress.com/2020/08/31/yandere-simulators-official-demo-is-now-available/
If you plan to download this be aware that the game runs like stuff and that the download speed is being throttled for several services but Mega.. With that said, post what you think about this and just YandereDev overall I guess.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 03:37:30 PM by Generic Face »

if theres supposed to be like 6 rivals in total then i guess the game's development will take a whole 36 years at this rate

which will come out first: yandere sim or star citizen?

The easter eggs are more fun than the base game, it's pretty sad lmao.

Went ahead and gave it a try.

Compared to the previous build, performance is still mediocre, students are still doing conga lines, the UI changes are okay IMO.
I don't get why YandereDev thought that giving the first rival an invincible bodyguard was a good idea, or why we have to take several pantyshots of (totally not) adult schoolgirls in order to learn how to do stuff, this isn't Creep Simulator.
My computer crashed several times after a few minutes of gameplay so I can't really say much about this.

edit because grammar
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 07:23:43 PM by Generic Face »

Damn, 6 years for a barebones demo.

I don't get why YandereDev thought that giving the first rival an invincible bodyguard was a good idea
because he wants people to play his game in one way only, which is fine for certain campaigns but if he's trying to make the game like hitman, he shouldn't make the method of killing someone so god damn specific unless there's some sort of irony that the main character is supposed to fulfill due to pettiness, which would make sense.

also he shouldn't be making the first rival have such a specific means of being taken out unless he was trying to make a tutorial on stuff like distractions and "accidents". yanderedev is also likely just pissy because people were able to speedrun osana, which made it seem like osana shouldn't have taken so long.

welcome to the cum zone

don't want a speedrun? do everything in your power to make the game as slow and tedious as possible

or why we have to take several pantyshots of (totally not) adult schoolgirls in order to learn how to do stuff, this isn't Creep Simulator.
yandev is a child enthusiast if you weren't aware

no im not just saying this because he made a game about killing kids, on that forum where he leaked his face he would talk about how horny he was and how he wishes the age of consent didn't exist. also in his discord server he acts really loving gross towards all the minors  (aka everyone in the server) and even gives them roles with lovely names such as "yanderedevs beloved forget-kitten"

yandev is a child enthusiast if you weren't aware

no im not just saying this because he made a game about killing kids, on that forum where he leaked his face he would talk about how horny he was and how he wishes the age of consent didn't exist. also in his discord server he acts really loving gross towards all the minors  (aka everyone in the server) and even gives them roles with lovely names such as "yanderedevs beloved forget-kitten"
FIRST THE KISS
THEN THE CUM

my richard. is in LOVE. with PAIN

I'm aware about his degeneracy (love doll, defending genocide & school shootings), I'm just trying to be a bit unbiased here. The cum messiah that is YandereDev (and his simp mods) keeps defending the whole pantyshot mechanic so bad because he can't keep a day from not jerking off to underaged anime girls. If he wasn't that much of a coomer he would have replaced pantyshots with something much better.

OH YEAH THAT REMINDS ME instead of using the patreon money to make the game he used it to commission a custom love doll of zs samus (which he broke almost immediately)