Author Topic: what's the worst way you've been insulted  (Read 622 times)

/title

not like, what's hurt the most or something along those lines, moreso like, "what the forget did I just hear did I hear that right" an insult or a name so bad you had to make sure your ears are working.

I got called a pineapple head ass in middle school and it stuck with me, because I legit did not understand it. I still don't. I didn't even have that long hair at the time.
someone saying i had "Low T" was a pretty good contender like what kinda jock stuff are you on to say that broski

stocking called me a burger

ephi called me an autistic cigarette in game

one time i got called "forgetface" by someone who was trying to groom me back in 2017/18 which stuck with me because of how loving funny it was esp with context

a zoophile told me i had the intelligence of a bimbo once if that counts

One time when I was a child Badspot gave me clear instructions on how to commit Self Delete

"you use the word or ask about 'favorites' too much, you're automatically assume everyone's playing by favor."
sorry

also i don't read topics, only titles, but ill give an appropriate answer:
dumbest ways to be insulted is the times ive been called cigarette in public, especially when i am with earbuds in. (you get used to lipreading it)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 11:46:39 AM by Unimproved »

Someone told me that i dont know anything about games

One time when I was a child Badspot gave me clear instructions on how to commit Self Delete
link