Airbus A380

Author Topic: Airbus A380  (Read 4197 times)

A bit of an older build I fixed up and made some sort of interior for. Interior isn't fully done yet, want to replace some of the boring economy seats with more interesting stuff.

Overview with some ground level stairs attached.

Rear view.

Front nose from ground with nose gear deployed.

Main gear, fully retracts (see last images).

Bottom floor seat layout.

Top floor seat layout.

roosterpit.

Another view of the roosterpit.

Exterior in-flight shot.

Front view in flight with gear retracted.

Top view.

Side view.

Bottom view, gear up.

Bottom view, gear down.

Coincidentally seats 380 blockheads, or just over 10 times the active community.

Feel free to rate x/10 and give constructive feedback. I'm aware the wings are missing control surfaces.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 03:41:52 AM by TheArmyGuy »

This is amazing, how many bricks did it take?

This is amazing, how many bricks did it take?
Thanks, the current build is just under 30k bricks.

Looks amazing! The interior is looking good and the livery is simplistic, yet attractive. Good work!

Holy stuff, that's pretty accurate. Definitely could use that as a prop in a big city build!

Great build, really bad timing.

loving baller and also baller if this was in sky marshals

Great build, really bad timing.
How come? Thought it was pretty appropriate with the MSFS2020 release?

This is a really nice build, great job!

How come? Thought it was pretty appropriate with the MSFS2020 release?

Dude lol that's a week from the post date, 20 years ago, and I don't live in the US. Not everything is about a comparatively small disaster in the US.

Dude lol that's a week from the post date, 20 years ago, and I don't live in the US. Not everything is about a comparatively small disaster in the US.
I wouldn't call it a small disaster but as an American, I don't even care about the timing this was shared. Good build.

I wouldn't call it a small disaster but as an American, I don't even care about the timing this was shared. Good build.
Not saying it's small, just comparatively small. Compared to something like e.g.

Not saying it's small, just comparatively small. Compared to something like e.g.
i don't think it's fair to compare a global pandemic to a terrorist attack involving 4 airplanes, but I see what you're talking about
anyways this looks really good, I always wondered how long these huge detailed builds take to make, could you spare the time allotted