please for the love god shut the forget up about politics

Author Topic: please for the love god shut the forget up about politics  (Read 1197 times)

seriously i'd go a single loving day without seeing Annoying Orange 2020 JOE BYEDON GRR THE LEFT BARK BARK CUCKSERVATIVES GRRR LIBERAL AGENDA RUFF RUFF I feel like i'd rather be tearing my loving hair out strand by strand, which in all seriousness isn't painful but it's somehow a lot less boring and repetetive than seeing the same copy paste red vs blue stuff every. single. loving. day. I do not care if you vote for child molester 1 or child molester 2 just keep it the forget off the forums please I BEG of you it is not that hard jesus kiddie diddling christ I get it it's off topic but for forgetS sake, you three. enough, holy stuff. if the post's sole purpose is to stir up stuff then don't loving click post it's so loving easy not to do you have to have at least the intelligence of a ROCK to just not hit post

Pretty tame this season honestly

dont stop me now, cause im having a good time, yes im having a good time, i dont want to stop at allllllllllllll, na na na na naaaaaaaa, na na na naaaaaa, ha na naaa haa haa haaaaaaa, haaa da da, da haaa da daaa daaa daaa

looking at the options its either geese or politics

NOOOO DON'T REMIND ME THAT THE WORLD IS FALLING APART AROUND ME I WANT TO BE BLISSFULLY IGNORANT TO MY COUNTRY'S ISSUES SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO FEEL RESPONSIBLE WHEN THE (elected) GOVERNMENT FAILS TO SERVE ITS CITIZENS!!!

so you made a topic to tell us to stop talking about politics by talking about politics?

cm is cool, it's scientifically proven

i'd rather just have all politics centralized into one big thread. i remember there was a politics thread a while ago, but of course, it died. gee i wonder why

i don't actually post politics in political threads seriously because master "bating to an 8 year old" matthew  is the only one who actually gives a stuff about them
ill say it once and ill say it again; if you want matthew to forget off, stop baiting him with actual political discourse and just call him a child enthusiast and he'll be gone in seconds

nix not to be rude or anything but has that worked yet