Author Topic: Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast  (Read 41704 times)

It's a good thing "Zeblote and Crew" do not tolerate toxic hate-spewing garbage like criticizing someone for calling lolicon a 'god given right'. I'm starting to notice a pattern in some of these victims of BLF '''toxicity'''

I didn't even know eat bee was Planr, honestly I don't understand why they always ban the talk of people being against child enthusiasm in their discord.
Can't ruin the vibes talking about the underlying problem in the community of 100% of kid focused building games.
It's not like Blockland or other games ever had issues with groomers and child enthusiasts hiding in plain sight...

also what the forget are you talking about? PLEASE spend less time pretending to play politics on the blockland forum
don't get me wrong mm2's "SMH MY SMH NOT MY PRESIDENT" magatarding is stupid but i'd take it any day of the week over "lol did you imply that liberals aren't 100% epic and cool and that we shouldn't kill white people and conservatives? that's it, instant perma ban for toxicity get owned handicap"

He didn't tell you to stop being conservative he told you to go 15 seconds without talking about politics

don't get me wrong mm2's "SMH MY SMH NOT MY PRESIDENT" magatarding is stupid but i'd take it any day of the week over "lol did you imply that liberals aren't 100% epic and cool and that we shouldn't kill white people and conservatives? that's it, instant perma ban for toxicity get owned handicap"
W. Bush was your first white president. Feel old yet?

He didn't tell you to stop being conservative he told you to go 15 seconds without talking about politics
what else would i use my blf account for

Well you could obsess with something you're actually knowledgeable about instead

Well you could obsess with something you're actually knowledgeable about instead
i think you're missing the point of having a worthless half-demolished account on a 16 year old forums that averages 25 users per day

"I'm being handicapped on purpose" only has so much mileage bro

admitting you are handicapped isnt the solution to being handicapped. its learning to stop being handicapped.

like you arent even genuinely handicapped/mental illness due to how aware you are of your idiocy. you have no excuse. literally just never post about politics as you said you were gonna do but decided to renege on for whatever reason.

Everybody on this forum already went through their combative 15 year old politics phase you aren't fooling anyone

Everybody on this forum already went through their combative 15 year old politics phase you aren't fooling anyone
wheres the lie

this is true I have been there

even if brickadia gamewise was the same or even slightly better than blockland i still wouldn't play since 99% of the people who play are "uwu wholesome" libtards who legitimately canmot handle anyone on the right of joseph stalin
libtards? magatarding? trying to appear apolitical might have been your biggest blunder yet. i mean acting like you knew about game design was pretty bad, but this is BAD. your attempt to play neither of these two sides of politics while still trying to shovel your own *pushes up glasses* Politics are stupid. sargon of akkad esque tirades into every one of your posts is laughable. whether you think people who spend all of their time arguing politics on the blockland forum is stupid is your own deal, but you must realize you are not better than any of these people just because you recognize that it's a waste of time. and you especially can't make that same argument when you insist on arguing your milquetoast reddit takes with the exact same people you think you're so above.
"what, you suspect i murdered 20 children and wanna search my house? DAMN HYPOCRITES YOU RANDOM LOONIES ALWAYS VIOLENTLY SCREAM AT EVERYONE WHO HAS A BOX" -conan probably

Based Crook

i think you're missing the point of having a worthless half-demolished account on a 16 year old forums that averages 25 users per day
this forum is literally older than you are
and don't start acting like we haven't seen your steam profile. don't act like we havent seen your abysmally low friend count. dont pretend as if nearly every game in your steam library isnt singleplayer. dont try to trick us into believing we didn't see your post saying you barely use discord for more than 5 minutes a day. you have nothing. no one. it's clear as day that this isn't just some harmless past time for you that you don't take seriously. this is all you have.

wow the funny man makes me laugh again. can i get a signed autograph mr. comedian

wow the funny man makes me laugh again. can i get a signed autograph mr. comedian
If U are younger than de_apehouse then just STFU