Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast

Author Topic: Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast  (Read 48330 times)

I live in this guy's head rent free after owning him for defending lolicon multiple years post factum

sucks too he used to be kinda kewl

or maybe my libtard self just thought he was cool

i'm pretty sure every person active in the brickadia discord would face jail time if the police conducted a search and seizure on their electronics

i'm pretty sure every person active in the brickadia discord would face jail time if the police conducted a search and seizure on their electronics
I sure love zoophiles and child enthusiasts

Fair enough, but this is a lil' strange:

https://twitter.com/springtimebon?lang=en
All I'm saying is to not be dismissive super quickly, regardless of what side it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guys, you have to see this whole thing from both sides; the normal side and the child enthusiast side.

To knowingly date a minor, even if you "Don't realize it's bad" or whatever bullstuff excuse you can think of, you are a child enthusiast.
There is no alternative.

You can't just dismiss the baby rapist side of the argument you have to empathize with them as well.

All I'm saying is to not be dismissive super quickly, regardless of what side it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
a groomie apologizing for their groomer and saying it was their fault all along is one of the side effects of grooming. there's nothing to not dismiss here.

Fair enough, but this is a lil' strange:

https://twitter.com/springtimebon?lang=en
I find it a lil’ strange that the only person in this thread defending a child enthusiast is said child enthusiasts friend

That's strange... The grooming victim just deleted her twitter today after receiving a truckload of unwanted attention for the first time in months... Suspicious.. Right? Stay on your toes.

That's strange... The grooming victim just deleted her twitter today after receiving a truckload of unwanted attention for the first time in months... Suspicious.. Right? Stay on your toes.

Case confirmed: Evasion by Self Delete