Author Topic: Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast  (Read 41634 times)

ARK is the only moddable UE4 game i can think off of the top of my head
ARK 'modding' is just a fairly sophisticated level editor with excessive configuration file autism- you only have metered access to variables, you cannot add behaviors. UE4 is open source and ARK already runs on some old frankensteined version of it yet very little can actually be done with it: it's kinda impressive you can even import custom models into ARK. Squad did something similar to this

you could always do it with bindings like gmod does for lua
This is more of a high-level interface for accessing the engine - no access no interface. Modding is an engine feature which UE4 doesn't have. Compare this to closed-source Unity which supports modding at the lowest level because it has stuff like reflection

Hey - first post here in a while, since someone brought this topic to my attention.

We've actually stopped working together immediately after finding out about the issue. She is not a member of the team anymore. You'll see that her name has been removed from the credits on the website for over a week.

Hey - first post here in a while, since someone brought this topic to my attention.

We've actually stopped working together immediately after finding out about the issue. She is not a member of the team anymore. You'll see that her name has been removed from the credits on the website for over a week.

I woke up in the middle of a dark vicinity... And had the intense feeling of being watched. The silence forced me to listen to my own heavy breathing, I panicked. I knew this was my final destination, The extreme resistance of my own body made me pass out. The dark chamber became even darker.. This had to be it... The end of my existence.

Also u forgot the quotes around she

Also u forgot the quotes around she
you'll grow out of it eventually bud

you'll grow out of it eventually bud
damn ok.

but on some on some.

Why not address the issue in the discord instead of ignoring it especially since the issue seems like a pretty big one

once again brickadia's discord has mods that will literally say "wrong channel" the moment you stray even slightly from the topic in any way. they care too much about their image and not enough about their integrity and that insecurity is what makes the discord so hostile

Compare this to closed-source Unity which supports modding at the lowest level because it has stuff like reflection
unity isn't truly closed source because it's managed. as long as i can get to any of it's assemblies i have full access to anything i damn well please - mono cecil + reflection just cement that fact further

i heard brickadia was going to have their own modified version of unreal editor or whatever. i don't understand c++ enough to see why they can't just use dll's or something that are loaded on startup

so youre not going to openly loving condemn what he did? youre going to give three sentences that barely loving address the fact that the person who did more than 50% of your games loving art is a child groomer?
youre a loving bitch

instead youre just going to have your mods cover the whole loving thing up?

kid alex wishes it was him that was being groomed instead

once again brickadia's discord has mods that will literally say "wrong channel" the moment you stray even slightly from the topic in any way. they care too much about their image and not enough about their integrity and that insecurity is what makes the discord so hostile
The mods are like actively joking about banning people over it. Yanderedev type beat tbh lmao. I think the correct thing to do would be to address the brickadia dev issue in the brickadia discord and maybe have some explanation about how this incident is unlikely to reoccur - considering we are talking about a kid friendly lego game, and discord grooming is a pretty big deal

as opposed to just mentioning it on some obscure dead game forum where nobody is going to see it lol

unity isn't truly closed source because it's managed. as long as i can get to any of it's assemblies i have full access to anything i damn well please
I mean the source code is straight up available you're just not permitted by tos to modify it

i heard brickadia was going to have their own modified version of unreal editor or whatever. i don't understand c++ enough to see why they can't just use dll's or something that are loaded on startup
Yeah it can be reverse engineered but personally if you're hunting down offsets you're not modding you're hacking
Modifying UE4 is the only way, since stock UE4 categorically has no mod support. By the nature of it being open source you could make it do anything. That's not really the point though, studios worth hundreds of millions of dollars haven't accomplished this feat since the engine released like a decade ago

oh and reverse engineering brickadia is against their tos in very loose terms so you're walking a fine line there

Simply add mod support to Brickadia... and there will be an end to the child rape allegations...

yea seems like this dev team only cares about keeping themselves as far away from this as possible and doesn't have the balls to actually address the issue despite the troon being in their discord/part of the team while he was grooming kids
i'm genuinely not surprised considering they will stuff the bed if you so much as stray from a single hair of whatever it is that they're talking about in their general channel
their mods are obsessed with keeping people conditioned and on track it seems

kid alex wishes it was him that was being groomed instead
ur not funny and u never will be :(