Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast

Author Topic: Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast  (Read 41665 times)

is it the developers responsibility to spread the news of how terrible the former dev is?
discord grooming happens on genuinely every large server ive ever been on, including ones which I've moderated. yes, it is.

dude didn't even mention the fact that he molseted kids, or denounced him in any way. "she's gone. she's gone. i won't say why she's gone but she's gone" not even a "yah somebody said she did some unsavory stuff"

oh and they just banned anyone in the discord who talked about it

further proof that brickadia is crown's jailbreak: the discord

basically got away with it scott free
so.. starting a stuffshow in a discord, that this person isn't even in, is supposed to be a punishment?

so.. starting a stuffshow in a discord, that this person isn't even in, is supposed to be a punishment?
making out a simple "see something say something" and "we don't condone this" PSA isn't exactly a stuffshow lol

discord grooming happens on genuinely every large server ive ever been on, including ones which I've moderated. yes, it is.
didnt know discord grooming is a common thing, this expectation makes sense then.
making out a simple "see something say something" and "we don't condone this" PSA isn't exactly a stuffshow lol
ok fair, completely reasonable expectation here.

this didnt happen on the brickadia discord and aoenara didnt use the brickadia platform to groom this said person though

that being said if this was the case, then yes the brickadia team owes a public apology

the brickadia devs should've 100% told people the reason why aeonara left, this isn't some goof or some personal drama between people this is someone loveually taking advantage of a minor, this info needs to be dispatched to everyone so they know how much of a piece of stuff they are. however, i still want to know the full forgetin story and to know whether or not legal repercussions are going to occur (if they haven't already).

side note, y'all are still expecting mod support when the last year has been dedicated to adding weapons and not the core features of the actual game (events, point source lighting, buildable vehicles, bots)? they still havent realized that they dont need to add weapons because mod support literally allows people to develop the game for them.

this is why stolen account said brickadia cancelled

wow celau be predicting that future

the brickadia devs should've 100% told people the reason why aeonara left, this isn't some goof or some personal drama between people this is someone loveually taking advantage of a minor, this info needs to be dispatched to everyone so they know how much of a piece of stuff they are. however, i still want to know the full forgetin story and to know whether or not legal repercussions are going to occur (if they haven't already).

side note, y'all are still expecting mod support when the last year has been dedicated to adding weapons and not the core features of the actual game (events, point source lighting, buildable vehicles, bots)? they still havent realized that they dont need to add weapons because mod support literally allows people to develop the game for them.
i wish they would go to the 'not a sequel for blockland' angle. they're taking an awful long time to add basic blockland features if they still are going for that

this didnt happen on the brickadia discord and aoenara didnt use the brickadia platform to groom this said person though
I assumed that the twitter dude was someone from the community, is that not the case

developing modding support in ue4 while base code is still tentative is a massive waste of time

developing modding support in ue4 while base code is still tentative is a massive waste of time
so what? it's a system. things you program in are not immutable concepts

side note, y'all are still expecting mod support when the last year has been dedicated to adding weapons and not the core features of the actual game (events, point source lighting, buildable vehicles, bots)?
You misunderstand - I don't expect mod support from UE4 at all. To answer your question, yeah, that's pretty much how it works. Most of Blockland's gameplay content is layered on-top of an interface and is loaded in at runtime: the bots, vehicles, weapons and tools are dependent on this interface and in the grand scheme of things are ordered after it. Blockland was moddable from it's earliest inception in 2004. It's a criticism of engine choice, not Brickadia's development.

once again brickadia's discord has mods that will literally say "wrong channel" the moment you stray even slightly from the topic in any way. they care too much about their image and not enough about their integrity and that insecurity is what makes the discord so hostile
based
brickadia looks fun but the community is kind of toxic