Author Topic: Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast  (Read 41645 times)

Seriously though you guys should make a statement on the website. It's not just the Blockland trolls that would have a problem with this, and you don't want something like this to come out when the game goes retail without having ever addressed it. Kids are going to be playing this stuff. It wouldn't hurt to be safe and disavow this person (you don't even need to namedrop them) and predators now.
you know they're not gonna do it

does MAP stand for male adolescent predator
it stands for minor attracted person, aka child enthusiasm but without using the word child enthusiasm.

it stands for minor attracted person, aka child enthusiasm but without using the word child enthusiasm.
thats a funny way to pronounce child enthusiast

map stands for
iM
A
child enthusiast

Remember, silence is guilt. Zeblote, Arekan, Pecon, Port, Six, your silence is proof that you're content with child enthusiasm within your infrastructure. Aeonara was the first, but she won't be the last. Silence is guilt, the whistle blew and now you have to make a pr statement.

no pr? no mods? child enthusiasm. 

is it the developers responsibility to spread the news of how terrible the former dev is?
it is important to let the community and other people know about the terrible actions of the former dev to make sure no one tries to interact with them and not let them work in any future projects they can get into

what the brickadia team did instead was kick the person from development, uncredit them, and easily let them go just like that, sweeping things under the rug like it was nothing. this is honestly kinda forgeted up, they let the abuser go away without saying a thing, and they are now probably gonna keep grooming minors on the internet, with the victim having to deal with trauma for probably the rest of their life. aeonara seems to be still active on twitter, even when there are people who already know now that they abused a minor, and they completly ignore everything

this is serious, it costs literally nothing to spread the word about this person and their terrible actions, all they did was post in this thread that barely anyone who only knows about brickadia is gonna check

i dont hate brickadia, i feel like the game has some really good potential, but they should really make a statement about this, i dont know why they are so scared of doing it

NOOOO but it'll ruin our wholesome chonker puppo heckin doggo VIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do they have child enthusiasm rehabs

I don't know, personally I think they're sick people that need help.

I don't know, personally I think they're sick people that need help.
I like to help rehabilitate child enthusiasts with some .17 Incinerator.

I like to help rehabilitate child enthusiasts with some .17 Incinerator.
They used to say the same about homoloveuals.

They used to say the same about homoloveuals.
They still should

They still should
I mean, it's largely an epigenetic psychological disorder like homoloveuality, but we shouldn't just kill them.

I mean, it's largely an epigenetic psychological disorder like homoloveuality, but we shouldn't just kill them.
I'm joking about killing homoloveuals, but not about killing child enthusiasts. They are some of the most harmful people and even chemical castration hasn't helped to stop them from harassing minors.