Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast

Author Topic: Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast  (Read 41674 times)

tf that sounds good, first i've heard of that

if i ever get a chance to cook my own tacos i'll try that

Also pulled pork > ground beef. If you have a slow cooker it's super easy.

my guy have you ever been to a chipotle

chipotle is expensive as richard, and i don't like bowls, i'd get a burrito but they don't have valentina or cholula hotsauce so that'd be meh to eat

crunchy shell > soft shell
Why are you literally always consistently wrong about everything 100% of the time
man this is some Oklahoma type stuff
yall like ur tacos to be 100% mush?
Soft shells aren't as mushy as your brain seems to be
Wow it's almost like you're supposed to fry them in a pan for a minute or two beforehand. Crazy stuff.
remember when this thread was about an abuse accusation
I do, it's better now.
fry the tortillas?
Yes. You fry them on each side until they start to turn brown, then you take them off. Gives them more of a crunch but still allows you to fold them.

Also pulled pork > ground beef. If you have a slow cooker it's super easy.
my guy have you ever been to a chipotle
chipotle is expensive as richard, and i don't like bowls, i'd get a burrito but they don't have valentina or cholula hotsauce so that'd be meh to eat
Please keep the thread on topic. As a reminder; Brickadia Staff member Aeonara groomed a child, and the Brickadia dev team tried to cover it up. Conan is in the thread doing damage control. Thank you

Yes. You fry them on each side until they start to turn brown, then you take them off. Gives them more of a crunch but still allows you to fold them.
this man knows how to make a taco

my mexican friend wants to nuke this forum again after having this debate a full year later thanks INH