Is there a way to play blockland on my school pc?

Author Topic: Is there a way to play blockland on my school pc?  (Read 1205 times)

I tried everything  :panda:

I went to the website but it's blocked

I went to a website that unblocks websites.

I downloaded the blockland installer, it says it's disabled by an administrator, I Tried downloading blockland portable, It still says an error.

I wish if there's a blockland java launcher.

Please visit http://blockland.us/Store.html to buy Blockland today. Your time is limited.

I already buyed blockland on steam.

Thank you for your purchase! An email confirmation has been sent to you.
Any digital items in your order are now registered to your account on Steam. To access your items, simply visit your library in Steam whenever you're ready.

you cant. especially now since its steam only

You can. You download steam and Blockland onto a USB. Thats how I can play it at work.

You can. You download steam and Blockland onto a USB. Thats how I can play it at work.

I'll try

Good ol days of throwing that bitch on a USB drive and playing on old HP desktops.

Unless you can get a VPN on your school computer, then download steam, then download blockland from steam. Depending on if your schools IT department is competent, then they may have also made downloads require the administrator log in.

It'd be easier to do it on your home pc

if you've got a school computer those are probably chromebooks, which can't run .exe's iirc

if you've got a school computer those are probably chromebooks, which can't run .exe's iirc

My school has windows.

Good ol days of throwing that bitch on a USB drive and playing on old HP desktops.
i remember loading osu! onto a flash drive so i could play it at school lmao