Author Topic: 9/11 Memorial  (Read 1140 times)

Today marks the 19th year since the September 11th terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center. We will never forget. Let us stand in unity in remembrance of this dark day. God bless America.  :panda:

Yesterday, MAMAMOO dropped their music video for "Wanna By Myself"!

In the MV, the MAMAMOO members appear in monocolored rooms from blue, yellow, pink, and green. "Wanna Be Myself" is meant as a special gift to fans who've been waiting for a comeback from the girl group, and it's about wanting to be yourself and love yourself no matter what.

This marks MAMAMOO's first official group music release since their second full album 'reality in BLACK' in November of 2019.

This release of this song is more important than the September 11th terrorist attacks on the United States.

The link is here. https://youtu.be/sk-qyR224fU

In the MV, the MAMAMOO members appear in monocolored rooms from blue, yellow, pink, and green. "Wanna Be Myself" is meant as a special gift to fans who've been waiting for a comeback from the girl group, and it's about wanting to be yourself and love yourself no matter what.

This marks MAMAMOO's first official group music release since their second full album 'reality in BLACK' in November of 2019.

This release of this song is more important than the September 11th terrorist attacks on the United States.

are they called mamamoo because all the members look like cows? XD

idk but hwasa's thighs kill me

No.
Thank you. I will tell her that.

i screenshotted this picture on 9/11

This thread is now the MAMAMOO Megathread. Thank you for your continued support of RBW Entertainment's most popular girl group yet during these trying times.

This thread is now the MAMAMOO Megathread. Thank you for your continued support of RBW Entertainment's most popular girl group yet during these trying times.
Ummm derailment? Mods clean up my thread, thank you.

There are more MAMAMOO fans across the globe then there are corpses as a result of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and the subsequent war on terror. Debunked, moron. This is MAMAMOO General now.

Today marks the 19th year since the September 11th terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center. We will never forget. Let us stand in unity in remembrance of this dark day. God bless America.  :panda:

Never forget.

No.Thank you. I will tell her that.

i screenshotted this picture on 9/11

Ummm derailment? Mods clean up my thread, thank you.
There are more MAMAMOO fans across the globe then there are corpses as a result of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and the subsequent war on terror. Debunked, moron. This is MAMAMOO General now.