Author Topic: what the hell is Among Us?  (Read 6886 times)

Virgin Cookie-Cutter Murder Mystery Clones vs The Chad The Ship: Murder Party

game sucks balls refunded first hour if it wasnt 5 bucks itd be dead moving to guncraft (lan party) forget this game play ttt
pageloss

idk if i should try ss13 or no ngl
yeah just try goon, tg or bee station

idk if i should try ss13 or no ngl
from my own experiences, i have tried ss13 multiple times in the past. i think i'm just stupid when it comes to ss13 but the controls are so clunky and weird, and the interface is so unusual that i just cant seem to get past what difficulty curve there is. i feel like it might be a really time intensive game because i always found myself reading the /tg/station wiki for guides to my job n stuff

ss13 is dnd for people who hate having fun

i got off my ass and went into ss13 over the past week or two and its been really fun, im hosting a private-ish server for some people to screw around with stuff and i play /tg/ and beestation lrp (goon autobanned me for evasion despite me having never played on it, did they not like my virtual machine i used?) they unbanned me im good now
from my own experiences, i have tried ss13 multiple times in the past. i think i'm just stupid when it comes to ss13 but the controls are so clunky and weird, and the interface is so unusual that i just cant seem to get past what difficulty curve there is. i feel like it might be a really time intensive game because i always found myself reading the /tg/station wiki for guides to my job n stuff
the initial learning curve can be forgetin wild but if you figure it out it's no real issue, and yea much of the game is just reading wikis and playing hour-long rounds
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 07:24:30 PM by Mr Queeba »

you learn the jobs by just playing it, chemistry, surgery, virology, genetics, science, robotics, botany, it all seems hard but its not that much if you use a recipe website like the wikis, the github of your codebase and shortcuts like these:
https://katlin.dog/citadel-wiki/main/guides/chem_recipies
virology-app.web.app

i would try but the term "roleplay" has such a negative connotation for me

there isnt much roleplay unless you go to hrp servers. type *help for emotes. *flip *fart is as far as youll come, probably. doubt tg, goon and bee will have you use /me a lot

yeah just try goon, tg or bee station
never tell someone to play tg again

never tell someone to play tg again
where else do i dump you forgeters i play skyrat yiff server